Keep it 100...... would you have gotten out the whip?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I applaud dude for keepin his cool. He played it smart if he had his sister or girl in the car.
BUT, I would have got out the car and beat the shyt outta dude. :manny:

Hammer

Banned
Daps
that driver was a fukking coward p*ssy...i cringed watching this feeling so embarrassed for him :snoop:

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
Interesting spin on the situation :leon:

Bottom line the dude was a psycho and the other was shook,I respect him for keeping his calm.

Do we have a reason for the altercation?

He didn't look shook to me. Just eerily calm despite what was happening.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Ive had fights over way less so I doubt id just sit there and do nothing, but I must admit the driver made a smart choice.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Driver had that

bb_gus_fring1.jpg

Swag.

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
I don't see anything wrong with the way the driver handled it, or why his girl would think less of him. He did the right thing. Letting the rager incriminate himself and giving him a winning case in court with that vid. I guess some of you men in here are looking at it from a male ego perspective, but if my man is going to fight, I'd rather he be smart about the battles he chooses to engage in (street fight or court=$$) rather than being led by his emotions. As a woman, that's a man I'd respect.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rym5unx0ZCo&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Started from a car accident.

Daps
Reppin
London
He didn't look shook to me. Just eerily calm despite what was happening.

This. He handled it perfectly. The ex-marine ended up looking like a foolish child with his "Get out. Get out boohooohoo":sadbron: all close to tears and shyt. Anyone with half a brain - basically, an adult - wouldn't stoop to the level of a child throwing a tantrum. It's not fear, just good sense.

K.O.D

CCP
Daps
Reppin
Chrys Escalade City
Interesting spin on the situation :leon:

Bottom line the dude was a psycho and the other was shook,I respect him for keeping his calm.

Do we have a reason for the altercation?

his body expression speaks volume breh, he wasn't shook. i have read somewhere that he is purple heart recipient.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
his body expression speaks volume breh, he wasn't shook. i have read somewhere that he is purple heart recipient.
Who, the driver, or the attacker?

Regardless, I think they give Purple Hearts for being wounded while in service. I wouldn't consider that an indication of bravery or toughness.

K.O.D

CCP
Daps
Reppin
Chrys Escalade City
Who, the driver, or the attacker?

Regardless, I think they give Purple Hearts for being wounded while in service. I wouldn't consider that an indication of bravery or toughness.

the driver.

in the youtube comments they saying the girl filming is his paralyzed sister that could explain why his windows were up.

anyway i would rather face the loudmouth clown than the driver:win:

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Who we talking about here dude? Can u explain what a Purple Heart?