Keep eating them Chitterlings brehs

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
fukkin slave food.
Slave mentality blacks still eatin that shyt cause their slave parents and aunties and grandmas told em "its good food honey"

:stopitslime:

If you don't get the fukk outta here with that bulshyt...
:hhh:
I don't eat chitterlings, but soul food is mostly stuff from the slavery days

truth2you

All Star
Daps
So you admitting you on some half vegan shyt.
Or you don't know any knowledge of self five percent components. So you admitting you trying to talk about sumfin and play a role you don't know.
All I asked was how did you put octopuss and Calimari into the same folds as scavenger are in the five percent ideal like pigs.
I am just asking you to explain your rant.

I wanna know how is octopuss and squid outlawed like pig or crab, shrimp and scavengers. All i am asking.

Art Barr
My man, put the pipe down!

I never said anything about 5% knowledge:gucci:

My post was about mind manipulation, and you coming to me about "scavenger" animals?:wtf:

Something is definitely off, my man

BTW, I know the 5% knowledge, I am from MEDINA!:ahh:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chitterlings are not slave food.

Most cultures that eat pork eat the entire pig “from the rooter to the tooter”

You didn’t waste any part of the pig.

nikkas in here putting there noses up over chitterlings but will fukk a sausage up :mjlol:

True. These same dudes eat ground beef and ground pork and never wonder what is in it.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
So you admitting you on some half vegan shyt.
Or you don't know any knowledge of self five percent components. So you admitting you trying to talk about sumfin and play a role you don't know.
All I asked was how did you put octopuss and Calimari into the same folds as scavenger are in the five percent ideal like pigs.
I am just asking you to explain your rant.

I wanna know how is octopuss and squid outlawed like pig or crab, shrimp and scavengers. All i am asking.

Art Barr

It's all outlawed because animals like Octopuss, Hogs, Shrimp, Vultures, Crows, Lobsters, Crabs, Oysters, Mussels, Catfish and all other scavengers/bottom feeders were created by God to clean the Earth.

Their bodies aren't fit to be eaten by humans.

Their flesh is filthy, not because they're evil, but by design.

They are designed to digest the worst shyt on Earth without it affecting them negatively.

But when their flesh is digested by humans, it's extremely harmful to us and creates dis-ease.

I'm working on eating more closely to God's laws, but it's hard because I was bought up on the Standard American Diet and Southern food.

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
My man, put the pipe down!

I never said anything about 5% knowledge:gucci:

My post was about mind manipulation, and you coming to me about "scavenger" animals?:wtf:

Something is definitely off, my man

BTW, I know the 5% knowledge, I am from MEDINA!:ahh:

No,...

You was just running you mouth and don't know wtf you talembout at all.
Again, you deflecting.
I asked how is octopuss/squid.
similar to the idea of not eating pork in what the black lexicon is, when it comes to how most blacks do not consume pork, shrimp etc.

Your answer after that shows you just don't know wtf you talembout.

Stop flodge'n.

Art Barr

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't eat chitterlings, but soul food is mostly stuff from the slavery days

Not it is not. Soul food is mostly food from West and Central Africa that the Africans brought to America. Stuff like Black eyed peas, okra, melons were brought to the USA. That pork is stuff that was given to the slaves by the whites; fried foods came from the native people, but most of what we call Southern food has roots in Africa or was cooked by Africans.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It's all outlawed because animals like Octopuss, Hogs, Shrimp, Vultures, Crows, Lobsters, Crabs, Oysters, Mussels, Catfish and all other scavengers/bottom feeders were created by God to clean the Earth.

There bodies aren't fit to be eaten by humans.

There flesh is filthy, not because they're evil, but by design.

They are designed to digest the worst shyt on Earth without it affecting them negatively.

But when their flesh is digested by humans, it's extremely harmful to us and creates dis-ease.

I'm working on eating more closely to God's laws, but it's hard because I was bought up on the Standard American Diet and Southern food.

See this is the content i was asking for.

All I wanted to know was.
Is octopus and squid included in the whole scavenger ideal.

Thank you.

Art Barr

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Yea I'm not feeding my kids any of that southern slavery food. Glad to say that its not gonna make it pass my generation

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
See this is the content i was asking for.

All I wanted to know was.
Is octopus and squid included in the whole scavenger ideal.

Thank you.

Art Barr

Yeah, any sea creature that eats the shyt on the bottom of the ocean/sea/lake/river floor or is designed to clean the toxins/bullshyt from water is not fit for human consumption because you then put all that shyt they ate into your body when you eat them.

I can't get on my high horse and front like I'm better than anybody else because i'm from coastal VA and we was all raised on blue crabs, oysters, clams, and mussels.

I'm definitely working on erasing that shyt from my diet but that shyt be calling me sometimes. :sadcam:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ll fukk up some sausage, cracklings & skins, but I draw the line at chitterlings. & I’m a country ass nikka

That’s some slave shyt :camby:

giphy.gif

Somebody might not know what is in sausage.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
No,...

You was just running you mouth and don't know wtf you talembout at all.
Again, you deflecting.
I asked how is octopuss/squid.
similar to the idea of not eating pork in what the black lexicon is, when it comes to how most blacks do not consume pork, shrimp etc.

Your answer after that shows you just don't know wtf you talembout.

Stop flodge'n.

Art Barr
You really think you getting deep, and I know exactly what you are trying to do. You're bored, and want to argue some nonsense. You aint slick:comeon:

Feel good about yourself? Go slam something