Supporter
Daps
The us first game on July 25 will be against France

gobert
Batum
Tlc
Fournier
Ntilikina

Roster filled as well with guys on strong European squads they won’t be scared of the us
Remember when they used to dominate teams with pure american athleticism

Just staright overwhelm the opponents

No russ
No bron
No wade
No kobe
No d12

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Steph
Klay
Kawhi
Lebron
AD

ain’t walking through that door

Still have a very talented squad and you’re being outworked by role players in the nba and guys who ply their trade in Europe.

Like where is the pride? Where is the dude in the huddle whose going to be like I’m not letting these stiff cacs or bum azz bench warmers style on me any longer?

you lost to a Nigerian team against guys who could barely get burn on a nba roster

The crazy thing if the us threw out like a
Mason Plumlee
Dorian finney smith
Will Barron
Duncan Robinson
Free van vleet

they would probably look more fluid :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
They need some guards who will actually defend, some guards that'll score in transition, and a guard who will actually move the fukking ball. I hate Colangelo so fukking much. WE MADE THIS SAME MISTAKE IN '04!

They supposed to get Jrue and Middleton when the Finals are over at least.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still have a very talented squad and you’re being outworked by role players in the nba and guys who ply their trade in Europe.

Like where is the pride? Where is the dude in the huddle whose going to be like I’m not letting these stiff cacs or bum azz bench warmers style on me any longer?

you lost to a Nigerian team against guys who could barely get burn on a nba roster

The crazy thing if the us threw out like a
Mason Plumlee
Dorian finney smith
Will Barron
Duncan Robinson
Free van vleet

they would probably look more fluid :mjlol:

Why wasn't Canada looking fluid, eh?

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
America should win the gold this year. After this Olympics however, it will never ever be assured and guaranteed. The World is rapidly catching up. Those soft non existence calls don’t exist in real basketball which is vastly different to drama and theater that is the NBA. Americans are taught bad basketball but their skill and athleticism mask their poor basketball upbringing