KD led USA team loses to patty mills and 6 unknown auzis

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Lol if you think USA ain't walking away with gold. These exhibitions don't mean a damn thing, I fully expect the USA to smoke the competition when the games start to mean something
They're literally the first American team ever to be this bad in the exhibitions. They have like 2 guys who are notably great olympics players. This shyt ain't no guarantee

Jeshaman

All Star
Daps
If they lose to Argentina, I doubt if there will be enough time to fix their issues. Somethings off with this team. It's not even that they are losing, it's the lack of fight.

Good news is Argentina looked trash against Nigeria. Lost by 23 points.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You put Jerry Colangelo in charge of putting together a team in 2021, this is what you get.

BTW, Ingles and Thybulle aren't exactly nobodies. Like Mills they're the kinda dudes that thrive in international competition.
Yea this is trash.

KD and

Bam Adebayo (Miami Heat), Bradley Beal (Washington Wizards), Devin Booker (Phoenix Suns), Durant, Jerami Grant (Detroit Pistons), Draymond Green (Golden State Warriors), Jrue Holiday (Milwaukee Bucks), Zach LaVine (Chicago Bulls), Damian Lillard (Portland Trail Blazers), Kevin Love (Cleveland Cavaliers), Khris Middleton (Milwaukee Bucks) and Jayson Tatum (Boston Celtics).