• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Maybe but I bet ask any random fan of Asuka and ask them did they know she had a career pre WWE. shyt most fans probably think Shin started with WWE at this point.
As a side thing I wondered how much of Asuka’s big Rumble pop last year was due to those seeing her as Kana Lite as opposed to her simply returning with a new paint job :mjlol:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Show me the proof then because I did the research. :sas2:

And PPV doesn’t count as TV because those are commercial free matches.
I ordered the events....Going all the way back to War of The Worlds/Global Wars/The baseball stadium shows/etc. but you're using your gay ass semantics talking about commercials :heh:

But even then NJPW has run american tv specials with commercials :comeon:

And :mjlol: at you trying semantic your way into being right. That would be like somebody telling you MJF needs to go to NXT first because he needs to learn the proper stance to look at the tv when watching backstage :mjlol:

daniel-garcia-tv.gif

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I’m late to the conversation but I’ll be honest.. A good portion of WWE fans have no idea wrestling outside of WWE exists.. and that’s not a slight or a diss toward WWE’s fanbase, it’s just truth.

Like I don’t think some of you understand how savvy and engulfed in wrestling culture you have to be, to even engage or be privy of half the shyt we even talk about on a daily basis..

Like do ya’ll understand how many WWE fans are little ass kids and pre teens? Or how many girlies are proxy WWE fans because of some E! Off spring total divas type shyt that they ended up digging? How many people keep up with the product loosely because someone else in their household watches? Etc. A good portion of those paid attendances don’t even keep up with WWE itself on a weekly basis let alone stay current on New fukkin Japan. Not everyone is habitually online and interacting with wrestling content 24/7 like us nerds

I do think okada would get a pop in front of a rumble crowd or some smart fan heavy crowd, but I also wouldn’t be shocked if he comes out to DIY silence in front of less privy crowds in bubblefukk Arkansas or wherever lol

Last edited:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I’m late to the conversation but I’ll be honest.. A good portion of WWE fans have no idea wrestling outside of WWE exists.. and that’s not a slight or a diss toward WWE’s fanbase, it’s just truth.

Like I don’t think some of you understand how savvy and engulfed in wrestling culture yo have to be, to be privy of half the shyt we even talk about here on a daily basis..

Like do ya’ll understand how many WWE fans are little ass kids and pre teens? Or how many girlies are proxy WWE fans because of some E! Off spring total divas type shyt that ended up digging? How many people keep up with the product loosely because someone else in their household watches? Etc. A good portion of those paid attendances don’t even keep up with WWE itself on a weekly basis let alone stay current on New fukkin Japan. Not everyone is habitually online and interacting with wrestling content 24/7 like us nerds

I do think okada would get a pop in front of rumble crowd or some smart fan heavy crowd, but I also wouldn’t be shocked if he comes out to DIY silence in front of less privy crowds in bubblefukk Arkansas or wherever lol

IMO if Okada debuted at the Rumble or Wrestlemania he'd get a huge pop, then the next night on Raw (or Friday at Smackdown) he'd get a good pop but not as big as the PPV, then the next week or two they'd be in fukking Des Moines, Iowa and he'd get some polite cheers but nothing to the level of the biggest stars and thats where he'd settle in unless they were in a city like Chicago or Brooklyn.

The big cities have enough die-hard online wrestling fans to pack 8K+ into an arena. When you go to like Tupelo, Mississippi or Sioux Falls, South Dakota it's less about being a die-hard fan and more just "Oh hey WWE is coming to town, we should check it out"

The majority of ticket buying WWE fans in the US don't watch any other companies

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Damn yall think Okada so trash he couldn't get himself over to the simple ass WWE fans :russ:

All he has to do is start taking about making it rain money or some shyt and have good matches lol.

They brought Chelsea Green back on the main roster and I know damn well the average fan didn't give a fukk about her before.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
IMO if Okada debuted at the Rumble or Wrestlemania he'd get a huge pop, then the next night on Raw (or Friday at Smackdown) he'd get a good pop but not as big as the PPV, then the next week or two they'd be in fukking Des Moines, Iowa and he'd get some polite cheers but nothing to the level of the biggest stars and thats where he'd settle in unless they were in a city like Chicago or Brooklyn.

The big cities have enough die-hard online wrestling fans to pack 8K+ into an arena. When you go to like Tupelo, Mississippi or Sioux Falls, South Dakota it's less about being a die-hard fan and more just "Oh hey WWE is coming to town, we should check it out"

The majority of ticket buying WWE fans in the US don't watch any other companies
Yep lol this is exactly how I think it would go. And that goes for a lot of dudes

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Damn yall think Okada so trash he couldn't get himself over to the simple ass WWE fans :russ:

All he has to do is start taking about making it rain money or some shyt and have good matches lol.

They brought Chelsea Green back on the main roster and I know damn well the average fan didn't give a fukk about her before.
I don’t think anyone in here said Okada is trash or wouldn’t get over. He’s literally one of the best ever.. a lot of people just have no idea who he is lol

I have 4 of my closest homies pulling up Saturday and they watch WWE religiously. Them nikkas wouldn’t know Okada if he was sittin on my couch when they pulled up

A lot of WWE fans don’t even know who half the mfs on their own roster are bruh. These Cameron Grimes ass nikkas be getting “who tf is this?” reactions

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I don’t think anyone in here said Okada is trash or wouldn’t get over. He’s literally one of the best over.. a lot of people just have no idea who he is lol

I have 4 of my closest homies pulling up Saturday and they watch WWE religiously. Them nikkas wouldn’t know Okada if he was sittin on my couch when they pulled up
I'm sure they'll tell you who he is and present him as a star. Then let him be him with the usual WWE twist. They can follow AJs blueprint minus the trash Jericho feud and just put him in a big feud from the jump.

There's literally no reason for him to be in NXT fighting college students while Booker rambles incoherently about him.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I'm sure they'll tell you who he is and present him as a star. Then let him be him with the usual WWE twist. They can follow AJs blueprint minus the trash Jericho feud and just put him in a big feud from the jump.

There's literally no reason for him to be in NXT fighting college students while Booker rambles incoherently about him.

I hope nobody thinks I’m saying he should go through NXT lol.. I’m not.. I also don’t think he’s going to WWE though. I think he’s very obviously going to AEW

I just don’t think as many people are familiar with him in the states as y’all think. We are the 1% lol

I’d still want dude on the main roster if he were to touchdown

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I hope nobody thinks I’m saying he should go through NXT lol.. I’m not.. I also don’t think he’s going to WWE though. I think he’s very obviously going to AEW

I just don’t think as many people are familiar with him in the states as y’all think. We are the 1% lol

I’d still want dude on the main roster if he were to touchdown
Oh...well yeah lol

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Or just have some shytty song people latch onto like Rollins or Jericho