• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I just wanted to hear the coins drop at the Rumble

:ahh:

But since that can't happen cause of his contract. I don't really care when he comes to the states or which Company. Though anything other than AEW was going to be a shock.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I just wanted to hear the coins drop at the Rumble

:ahh:

But since that can't happen cause of his contract. I don't really care when he comes to the states or which Company. Though anything other than AEW was going to be a shock.
Is it above Triple H to work out some kind of deal like he’s done with other Japanese Promotions?:jbhmm:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
You do know New Japan is a business partner with AEW, right?
They have a working relationship with TNA:manny:

If Tony does or say anything it looks bad on him

Plus if he goes to AEW what does he do wrestle a 20 minute match with Vikingo:gucci:

I’m not one of them look at the ratings people but he’s not doing numbers over there

It just gives Tony a reason to go “Look we’re doing fine look we have Okada”

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
it's not helping the company, he's chipping away at his star appeal. A live TV event with Bryan Danielson, Jon Moxley and Edge should not be doing less fans than WWE house shows in Las Cruces, NM or Montgomery, AL

What was the follow up on Griff Garrison or Lee Moriarty? They had a back and forth match and did nothing after. If he wants to "help the next generation" then he should take an L to one of these guys in his open challenges and work a full blown program with them.

He's paying Edge millions of dollars and it's not making a single dent on attendance or ratings

What yall dont realize is that Edge is a WWE guy thru & thru.. He has no real appeal to fans who aren't big on the WWE like that. When AEW signed Edge, they built all the shows around him and that's when the ratings took a dive, a d they havnt recovered since. There was a sector of AEW Dan's who were vocal about not wanting Edge when his WWE contract expired.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
What yall dont realize is that Edge is a WWE guy thru & thru.. He has no real appeal to fans who aren't big on the WWE like that. When AEW signed Edge, they built all the shows around him and that's when the ratings took a dive, a d they havnt recovered since. There was a sector of AEW Dan's who were vocal about not wanting Edge when his WWE contract expired.
I don’t like Edge but I won’t blame him. AEW’s decline started long before he got there.

I think most people would pinpoint when TK did nothing to follow up the Brawl.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I don’t like Edge but I won’t blame him. AEW’s decline started long before he got there.

I think most people would pinpoint when TK did nothing to follow up the Brawl.
Even if we pretend Brawl Out never happened, Punk should have been fired after the Gripe Bomb.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Nah that shyt should have been put on TV. That’s why the company is cold af now. shyt offscreen is far more entertaining than the shyt on tv.
Putting it on tv would have been turning lemons into lemonade sure, but it still never should have happened.

If a Drew or someone sat at the rumble scrum and went off on his bosses, that nikka would have been unemployed by the time Byron saxton thanked us for tuning in