Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Kacoochie Okada not being able to do the rumble is a missed opportunity, it's understandable tho since his contract is up 31st. That wouldve been a good way to gauge audience reception

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Maybe they should team him with Nakamura if he goes to WWE because man he sure does a ton of tag and six man tag matches in between G1's.

Thanks Cagematch.net :troll:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps

Kazuchika Hogan....."doesn't work for me, kyoudai
full
"

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't know how much wrestling these mythical "WWE fans" are watching but I do know that 'Collision' ratings fall off a cliff every time there's a WWE PLE...

I do know when AJ Styles debuted at Royal Rumble he received a massive pop.

I also know that when Cody debuted at WrestleMania he had one of the largest pops on the show.

I also know that when Jade shows up on screen she receives a reaction...

All of that tells me that there's a good chunk of WWE fans who are watching AEW to an extent and likely other promotions and watched TNA in its heyday etc.

People will know who Okada is.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I don't know how much wrestling these mythical "WWE fans" are watching but I do know that 'Collision' ratings fall off a cliff every time there's a WWE PLE...

I do know when AJ Styles debuted at Royal Rumble he received a massive pop.

I also know that when Cody debuted at WrestleMania he had one of the largest pops on the show.

I also know that when Jade shows up on screen she receives a reaction...

All of that tells me that there's a good chunk of WWE fans who are watching AEW to an extent and likely other promotions and watched TNA in its heyday etc.

People will know who Okada is.

Fam, everyone knows WWE and AEW share fans. There’s an overlap. That still doesn’t negate the fact that a large potion of WWE fans only watch WWE

I don’t know why you thought you cooked. Plenty of WWE fans know exactly who Okada is. Plenty only know him by name.. and plenty have no idea what New Japan even is. None of these facts negate the other my brother

:pachaha:

There’s men and women who are currently on WWE’s own roster who the average WWE fan wouldn’t even recognize lol

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don’t know why you thought you cooked. Plenty of WWE fans know exactly who Okada is.

I cooked breh. I cooked some southern fried catfish in that post :whew: But yes, I think plenty of people would know Okada and the thing is, if you debut him in front of a big crowd that's halfway smarky, he's going to get a big time reaction and that will mean something for the people who don't know who he is.

They'll see him and go :ohhh:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I cooked breh. I cooked some southern fried catfish in that post :whew: But yes, I think plenty of people would know Okada and the thing is, if you debut him in front of a big crowd that's halfway smarky, he's going to get a big time reaction and that will mean something for the people who don't know who he is.

They'll see him and go :ohhh:

Yea, let’s be clear Okada def gonna get a pop when he debuts

live on AEW dynamite because that mf not going to no damn WWE :dead: