• WWE

Votes: 25 49.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Would Okada even wrestle full-time tho? He could be on the same schedule as Logan.

He could debut in the rumble (with NJPW) and then bounce from tv and get the training he needs and have a match at wrestlemania

His contract ends January 31st so he won't be at the Rumble.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Cody was in WWE for years and was established before so why anyone would not know is ludicrous. KENTA was on 205 Live and no one cared so he is a perfect example.

They made a big thing about Jade signing which is the right thing to do, so that's what they should do with Okada if he end up there, regardless if he starts in NXT or not. I don't think Nakamura would have been received as well if he wasn't showcased in NXT like he was.

AJ made a name for himself in TNA for years as well. The only reason I feel he didn't go to NXT was because he knew how American TV wrestling was done, since he did it for so long in TNA. He was the only one that doubted himself, thinking no one would know him.

There will be plenty of people who have no idea who Okada is, but WWE is smart, they will let people know before they put him on TV.
There’s a lot of lies and contradictions in this post that can easily be proven with posts from the past of this very forum.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
There’s a lot of lies and contradictions in this post that can easily be proven with posts from the past of this very forum.
When I speak about people it's not this forum, it's the general wrestling audience. Of course people who frequent this board will know Okada. TSC clearly isn't the general WWE audience.

How is anything I said a "lie"? It's either opinion or fact.

Silkk

Daps
When I speak about people it's not this forum, it's the general wrestling audience. Of course people who frequent this board will know Okada. TSC clearly isn't the general WWE audience.

How is anything I said a "lie"? It's either opinion or fact.
Again, It is 2024. Everyone has the internet. Who is this “general wrestling audience”? It is the IWC.

Any wrestling fan with a phone or the internet in 2024 knows who Okada is. He was also on North American television and PPV for the no.2 and 3 wrestling companies in the world multiple times last year.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Again, It is 2024. Everyone has the internet. Who is this “general wrestling audience”? It is the IWC.

Any wrestling fan with a phone or the internet in 2024 knows who Okada is. He was also on North American television and PPV for the no.2 and 3 wrestling companies in the world multiple times last year.
Cool but how is that a lie? It's just my opinion. I'm not saying it to be devious or malicious, I'm just going off stuff that has happened in the past.

I guess we will find out in about a months time on what happens to him. That's where I'm ending it. He could get the biggest pop ever and it would prove me wrong. All I am saying is be cautious. We can never know for sure.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I think the thing Cboz is saying WWE fans still do not know who he is because of them only watch wrestling exclusively on WWE products. I still think its an bad idea to intro him on NXT being who he is. Okada ain't Dragon Lee

Silkk

Daps
Cool but how is that a lie? It's just my opinion. I'm not saying it to be devious or malicious, I'm just going off stuff that has happened in the past.

I guess we will find out in about a months time on what happens to him. That's where I'm ending it. He could get the biggest pop ever and it would prove me wrong. All I am saying is be cautious. We can never know for sure.
The lie part was in regards to AJ, Cody, Kenta, etc.

People even said that stupid shyt about Sting before he came in.

Silkk

Daps
I think the thing Cboz is saying WWE fans still do not know who he is because of them only watch wrestling exclusively on WWE products. I still think its an bad idea to intro him on NXT being who he is. Okada ain't Dragon Lee
I think that is a clear false narrative in wrestling though.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
The lie part was in regards to AJ, Cody, Kenta, etc.

People even said that stupid shyt about Sting before he came in.
So you are saying people were going to have no idea who Cody was before his return at WM 38? Main roster fans clearly had no idea who KENTA was since he was CDQ each time he was on 205 Live, I know I watched it. Only NXT fans cared and we all know they are not the main roster audience.

I said the only person afraid of people not knowing AJ was AJ himself, he has said this plenty of times. And AJ isn't Japanese, he started in the US first and is American. People were going to know AJ. I never said they wouldn't.

My first list was people of Japanese descent, not people who worked in Japan. I never meant AJ or Cody, since obviously they never went through NXT. You misunderstood everything from the beginning.

Last edited:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I have a cousin who watches WWE faithfully, he knows Okada by name nothing else

I have a friend who watches PLEs with me who knows nothing about Okada

It’s not far fetched for there to still be fans of WWE only and not have any reference to anything else

That’s why if Okada does come to WWE they actually have to treat him like the legend he is, but we know we wouldn’t have to worry anymore

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I have a cousin who watches WWE faithfully, he knows Okada by name nothing else

I have a friend who watches PLEs with me who knows nothing about Okada

It’s not far fetched for there to still be fans of WWE only and not have any reference to anything else

That’s why if Okada does come to WWE they actually have to treat him like the legend he is, but we know we wouldn’t have to worry anymore
That's all I'm trying to convey. Some people might know him, the hardcore mixed in with the general will. But the majority may not.

But like I said we won't know until it happens, IF it happens. He could still go to AEW. We don't know for sure at this point. I won't believe the sheets until a company announces it.

br82186

Superstar
Daps

People knew who AJ Styles was at the Rumble, people knew who Cody was (despite already being on WWE TV in the past). And those two never stepped foot in an NXT ring (Cody to an extent). Now granted that the big 4 always gets the knowledgeable of all things wrestling crowd as well as the casuals.

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
People knew who AJ Stules was at the Rumble, people knew who Cody was (despite already being on WWE TV in the past). And those two never stepped foot in an NXT ring (Cody to an extent). Now granted that the big 4 always gets the knowledgeable of all things wrestling crowd as well as the casuals.
I never said they wouldn't and I never intended Cody or AJ to be on my list because I was only referring to the Japanese born talent that actually went through NXT. If I did I would have added them.