• WWE

Votes: 25 49.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Putting it on tv would have been turning lemons into lemonade sure, but it still never should have happened.

If a Drew or someone sat at the rumble scrum and went off on his bosses, that nikka would have been unemployed by the time Byron saxton thanked us for tuning in
Cmon man, We know Vince has put up with way worse.

Just from Shawn alone :heh:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Cmon man, We know Vince has put up with way worse.

Just from Shawn alone :heh:

Different times man

I don’t believe for one second that a nikka could sit next to Vince at a presser and call his rapist buddies fukkin children that can’t do their job, in front of the world

nikkas like big cass who Vince had a boner for got fired for being too rough on a midget after Vince told him not to

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Different times man

I don’t believe for one second that a nikka could sit next to Vince at a presser and call his rapist buddies fukkin children that can’t do their job, in front of the world

nikkas like big cass who Vince had a boner for got fired for being too rough on a midget after Vince told him not to
Those were punk’s peers. We can’t pick & choose when we want to act like those EVP titles mean something and when they don’t

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Who is we? Them nikkas EVP’s lol

they are EVPs in name only, it gives them health insurance and other perks they get for being employees instead of independent contractors and let them give jobs to unqualified people like the one Young Buck's wife but those guys weren't exactly hiring or firing wrestlers 3 years into the company. Maybe at the beginning sure but it felt like all their power eroded with each year the company went on

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
they are EVPs in name only, it gives them health insurance and other perks they get for being employees instead of independent contractors and let them give jobs to unqualified people like the one Young Buck's wife but those guys weren't exactly hiring or firing wrestlers 3 years into the company. Maybe at the beginning sure but it felt like all their power eroded with each year the company went on

If ya’ll say so.. that’s not even my argument either way. I just don’t believe a nikka like Punk can sit next to Vince live on tv and shyt on Kevin Dunn, Johnny Ace and them other rape heathens

Vince nuts bigger than that. He woulda flexed muscle and sent bro to the shadow realm

This the same muhfukka that had people scared to sneeze dog. People were on eggshells around dude, scared to look him in his eyes and shyt.

Last edited:

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If ya’ll say so.. that’s not even my argument either way. I just don’t believe a nikka like Punk can sit next to Vince live on tv and shyt on Kevin Dunn, Johnny Ace and them other rape heathens

Vince nuts bigger than that. He woulda flexed muscle and sent bro to the shadow realm

This the same muhfukka that had people scared to sneeze dog. People were on eggshells around dude, scared to look him in his eyes and shyt.

It sounds like you're buying into the boogeyman hype breh. VKM is a 75 year old human being, he's not a superhero.

Do we forget all the times HBK bent him over backwards?

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
TK doesn’t know what to do with the toys he already has :manny:
Yeah but this is a limited edition Japanese toy

4567567.png