Katt Williams on Joe Rogan

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
As someone who listens to the Rogan podcast only when there’s a comedian I like on, I hope you guys realize that the vast majority of his episodes aren’t political and he’s just as likely to have a far left guest as a far right one.
There’s a ton of far right content sitting in the top 100 podcast rankings but putting Rogan there is a huge stretch.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
As someone who listens to the Rogan podcast only when there’s a comedian I like on, I hope you guys realize that the vast majority of his episodes aren’t political and he’s just as likely to have a far left guest as a far right one.
There’s a ton of far right content sitting in the top 100 podcast rankings but putting Rogan there is a huge stretch
I noticed it’a mainly non-white 1st gen immigrants on here who love Joe Rogan. Says it all really.
oprah-winfrey-shrug.gif

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm just saying you don't have to justify anything to anyone. Watch what you like.
Just expressing my general feelings on "deplatforming/platforming". It's just dumb. We need more speech not less. I generally don't even like long form podcasting so I won't be listening I'll check clips if they are interesting enough.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You were the first poster in this thread asking facetiously if you could watch this. Everyone else said they as an individual were giving zero clicks. You started off defensively. Someone here is projecting. :yeshrug:
Yeah, I think the entire idea of not watching because of clicks is dumb. It was a joke.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
There’s a ton of far right content sitting in the top 100 podcast rankings but putting Rogan there is a huge stretch.
Of course he's gonna have far-right and far-left guests on his shows. Both groups consist of antisocial and conspiracy theory driven paranoid individuals. The main reason why Rogan gets so many views is not because of him covering variety of topics, but it's because he presents many of the topics in a mindset of a conspiracist. That high school bro shyt. He's not doing big numbers from episodes like "what's your favorite weed" or "which martial art is best for self-defense".

Plus I mean the guy said he went to Planet of the Apes movie at the cinema and him getting dropped off in a black neighborhood made him feel like he went to Africa, the planet of the Apes. That's what he said.
And just for the record, racist people aren't right wing only, Howard Stern been on a left wing his entire career and he's one of the most racist media personalities ever.

Last edited:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Katt and Joe are on here just talking like they’re high af…if katt was on there talking shyt about Kevin hart this thread would do numbers though:sas2:
I was about to say…

After listening for a bit, 2 things:
-I fully admit l totally need the drama a la Club ShayShay to listen to this interview :hubie:
-They sound high as hell talking about the Dogon, Emerald Tablets, Pyramids, ppl wanting to be controlled by the govt, etc

I don’t think Shannon has anything to worry about

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just expressing my general feelings on "deplatforming/platforming". It's just dumb. We need more speech not less. I generally don't even like long form podcasting so I won't be listening I'll check clips if they are interesting enough.
I would agree with this if we lived in a conscientious society, but we don't. There too much platforming of harmful beliefs for content and money, which is why I feel deplatforming can serve as an effective counter at times.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Bullshyt :camby: