Katt Williams on Joe Rogan

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Joe Rogan is a far-right leaning podcaster. Katt Williams cares about selling his material, not the greater good for society or things like that.

Majority of Rogan audience are people that have psychopathic or sociopathic tendencies. They are against anything that's mainstrean and it's easy to sell them ducktales because on top of them being paranoid, these type of people also have very bad attention to detail. So you can tell them how you read thousand books in one year.

If one Joe Rogan fan said that he saw Katt Williams interview on Joe Rogan podcast, the next guy would tell the other he saw Serena Williams interview on a Joe Biden podcast.
When did you conduct this survey to find this out?
He's one of if not the most popular podcaster. I don't think there are that many psychopaths/sociopaths walking around. lol

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I'm 20 min in and he's already switched up his demeanor from snappy truth bomber in Club Shay Shay to macho pseudo-intellectual :mjlol:.

What a poser
Katt has always been a soft spoken chill dude in interviews. That's not an act. Dudes mind really is on another level. But like every other human being, he's capable of turning up when he needs to.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm 20 min in and he's already switched up his demeanor from snappy truth bomber in Club Shay Shay to macho pseudo-intellectual :mjlol:.

What a poser
Yeah, rogan knows who to pull that right wing shyt with. He’s all cool brother man we’re all equal in front of his black homiess then turns into Fox News email reply-guy when his white friends are on