Katt Williams on Joe Rogan

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The avalanche already happened. He is and has been the most successful podcaster in the world for a few years now.

But everyone who listens has psychopathic tendencies and are apt to believe lies because they don't watch mainstream media,because hey,we all know all the REALLY smart people love them some mainstream media,where they don't lie and appeal to people with independent thought.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Joe Rogan is a far-right leaning podcaster. Katt Williams cares about selling his material, not the greater good for society or things like that.

Majority of Rogan audience are people that have psychopathic or sociopathic tendencies. They are against anything that's mainstrean and it's easy to sell them ducktales because on top of them being paranoid, these type of people also have very bad attention to detail. So you can tell them how you read thousand books in one year.

If one Joe Rogan fan said that he saw Katt Williams interview on Joe Rogan podcast, the next guy would tell the other he saw Serena Williams interview on a Joe Biden podcast.

that ain't accurate, I listen when its interesting guest

but he isn't far right, he does have some idiots on there every now and then

but he also has left leaning people on there as well

but like I said im not listening for him, im listening for the guest

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Joe Rogan is a far-right leaning podcaster. Katt Williams cares about selling his material, not the greater good for society or things like that.

Majority of Rogan audience are people that have psychopathic or sociopathic tendencies. They are against anything that's mainstrean and it's easy to sell them ducktales because on top of them being paranoid, these type of people also have very bad attention to detail. So you can tell them how you read thousand books in one year.

If one Joe Rogan fan said that he saw Katt Williams interview on Joe Rogan podcast, the next guy would tell the other he saw Serena Williams interview on a Joe Biden podcast.
You can tell by the posters on here who champion him that this is an accurate description. Especially the bolded.

I noticed it’a mainly non-white 1st gen immigrants on here who love Joe Rogan. Says it all really.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
I don't think giving permission and telling strangers to stop doing something is effective. But hey, do you. lol
You were the first poster in this thread asking facetiously if you could watch this. Everyone else said they as an individual were giving zero clicks. You started off defensively. Someone here is projecting. :yeshrug: