Katt Williams on Joe Rogan

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Yeah, rogan knows who to pull that right wing shyt with. He’s all cool brother man we’re all equal in front of his black homiess then turns into Fox News email reply-guy when his white friends are on
Exactly, and its why hes more dangerous than say...ben shapiro or steven crowder. Because they AT LEAST, state what their position is. Whereas Rogan knows to avoid those that will hold his propaganda accountable. He also wont engage in the same conversations with those that would dismatle him.

Its wayyyy more sinister than ben shapiro or something in my opinion. He pretends to be non political and doesnt really engage in true debate about Trump or his recent views. OR if he happens to fall into a situation, like he was in with Bill Maher...he disengages and gets quiet. So that he doesnt reveal his passion for the subject.

It's a manipulation that'll be missed by most, and noticed by intelligent people. Even Katt, Dave, hell maybe even Jon stewart wont notice the tactics, because they still have a 2013 view of him...

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
I said tendencies, not exactly psychopaths, etc. Rogan's viewership is mostly MAGA, of course it's gonna be a big show because people who check his stuff rarely watch mainstream TV. You don't need a survey to figure out that a big MAGA following are paranoid people who tell lies and believe lies because that's what they want to hear. Trump's BS campaigns prove how paranoid they are.

It's easy to sell lies to them when you are someone like Katt Williams who got blackballed from Hollywood. They immediately view him as the guy fighting the system and to them it's easy telling BS like reading 1000 books per year or various celebrities having wives assigned to them as some ritual. All that gossip gets people to watch his stand up comedy. He's selling his brand while people think he's fighting the evil or some shyt like that.

Whats crazy is, is that his audience wasnt nearly maga pre 2016

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
that ain't accurate, I listen when its interesting guest

but he isn't far right, he does have some idiots on there every now and then

but he also has left leaning people on there as well

but like I said im not listening for him, im listening for the guest
Did you listen to his kid rock episode? Joe is blatantly endorsing Trump and doesnt want to own up to it.

He criticizes the left and only the left. And defends Trump at every turn

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
I'm with you on that. I got through maybe 40 minutes of it. The whole vibe was weird and "off".

Thats because Joe isnt funny and has no idea how to interact with Katt (or black people for that matter tbh)

And Katt is trying to be deep and civil or something because guys like him and Dave dont keep up with who Joe really is lately. They still think Joe is that dude from 2013. Hes not.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
As someone who listens to the Rogan podcast only when there’s a comedian I like on, I hope you guys realize that the vast majority of his episodes aren’t political and he’s just as likely to have a far left guest as a far right one.
There’s a ton of far right content sitting in the top 100 podcast rankings but putting Rogan there is a huge stretch.
No he is not lol not lately at all.

He hasnt had David Pakman on since he blatantly asked him who hes voting for and Joe couldnt answer. He hasnt had Kyle kulinski on in over a year. Wont have on Neil Degrasse again and even talked shyt about him.

He only had bill maher on, who he switched up with quick after bringing up Trump. But maher agrees with Joe on vaccines and "wole" problems.

Since then he's had on kid rock, aaron rodgers, dr. Phil, a couple gun enthusiasts, and comics who are suspect also.

Even Bobby lee he went all maga anti vaxx on.

Hes not bringing on leftists like that, especially ones that would check him. You are wrongggg.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Thats because Joe isnt funny and has no idea how to interact with Katt (or black people for that matter tbh)

And Katt is trying to be deep and civil or something because guys like him and Dave dont keep up with who Joe really is lately. They still think Joe is that dude from 2013. Hes not.

He had no issues interacting with "Nerdy" black people or black people incapable of being serious. Ie. Neil Degrasse Tyson, black MMA fighters, and guys like Donnell Rawlins and Ali Siddiq. Katt Williams from the Pimp Chronicles would have been a totally different interview. It just shows that Joe has a true lack of relatability outside of his sphere.

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
seems like a typical joe rogan ep with a comedian he’s cool with…

Everyone saying Katt was on his best behavior is dumb.. lol

People went on Shannon podcast and lied on Katt’s name so of course he went in hard af defending his name on that same podcast

Besides the five second diss that Joe rotates the same unfunny comedians what else did Katt have to address here?