Katt Williams on Joe Rogan

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
As someone who listens to the Rogan podcast only when there’s a comedian I like on, I hope you guys realize that the vast majority of his episodes aren’t political and he’s just as likely to have a far left guest as a far right one.
There’s a ton of far right content sitting in the top 100 podcast rankings but putting Rogan there is a huge stretch.
CNN only watching nikkas don’t realize this lol

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Coli Fake Militants are really in a pickle :lupe:

Do they want to divulge in a Katt Williams interview who champions tearing down other Black people, or do they not watch because supposedly Joe Rogan is on a do not watch list? Decisions, decisions

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This was just intriguing concepts and alternate opinions to think about. I feel like Katt was too high and his thoughts were all over the place. It's cool to have on in the background

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
This interview (obviously) isn't for everyone. But if you're one who has a level of intellectual curiosity, it's actually a dope conversation. While, it will do numbers, neither of them are trying to, which i appreciate it. Just two gentleman who existed around and knew of each other, finally chopping it up without agendas.

:yeshrug: