Katt Williams on Joe Rogan

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
When did you conduct this survey to find this out?
He's one of if not the most popular podcaster. I don't think there are that many psychopaths/sociopaths walking around. lol
I said tendencies, not exactly psychopaths, etc. Rogan's viewership is mostly MAGA, of course it's gonna be a big show because people who check his stuff rarely watch mainstream TV. You don't need a survey to figure out that a big MAGA following are paranoid people who tell lies and believe lies because that's what they want to hear. Trump's BS campaigns prove how paranoid they are.

It's easy to sell lies to them when you are someone like Katt Williams who got blackballed from Hollywood. They immediately view him as the guy fighting the system and to them it's easy telling BS like reading 1000 books per year or various celebrities having wives assigned to them as some ritual. All that gossip gets people to watch his stand up comedy. He's selling his brand while people think he's fighting the evil or some shyt like that.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I said tendencies, not exactly psychopaths, etc. Rogan's viewership is mostly MAGA, of course it's gonna be a big show because people who check his stuff rarely watch mainstream TV. You don't need a survey to figure out that a big MAGA following are paranoid people who tell lies and believe lies because that's what they want to hear. Trump's BS campaigns prove how paranoid they are.

It's easy to sell lies to them when you are someone like Katt Williams who got blackballed from Hollywood. They immediately view him as the guy fighting the system and to them it's easy telling BS like reading 1000 books per year or various celebrities having wives assigned to them as some ritual. All that gossip gets people to watch his stand up comedy. He's selling his brand while people think he's fighting the evil or some shyt like that.
I think you are making a bunch of unfounded assumptions about his audience but hey do you.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Are we allowed to listen or should we not be giving Rogan views/clicks?
I’m gonna listen but I don’t want to.

I only listen to Rogan when he has black guests on.
I'm not pressing play. Joe is chasing Shannon right now but he can't beat that cause he can't even have the conversation with Katt that Shannon had with him.

Just copy the URL from the video & download it into a MP4. YouTube videos that haven't been viewed/played can be downloaded & aren't counted as a view for YouTube/YouTube channel.