Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Not true at all and a BLATANT lie on Katt’s part
Spank confirmed it...not being a plant but having one up. Katt's talking specifically about the Hollywood ish. No matter what you have going on elsewhere, you still have to do the circuit in LA as a comedian. The Canadians, the city folks all still had to grind in Hollywood still after making a name elsewhere. He's said Kevin Hart had a TV show and starring in his own movie when he got there, without doing the circuit as a comedian. That's unheard of. Spank said that they linked with someone in Canada who got Kevin Hart the show then they came to LA (paraphrasing).

Kev Hart still put in the work and took advantage of every opportunity though, so while plant isn't the word I'd use, I can see why he turned some of the others off. With that said, he knows how and is willing to play that game, AND he still embraces the comedian culture by pulling others through the door, so it really should be a non issue.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Say brehs, this is kinda messed up when you think about it.

Black folk done watched a 3hr interview with Katt over 11-12 million times in a matter of 48hrs, about a ghetto ass Friday part 3 movie and 20 yr old beef.

Meanwhile, if someone posted a video titled, "Black people, this is a promised guaranteed way to generate wealth", that sht would struggle to get 943 views. Lol

vino

Superstar
Daps
No, actually he didn't confirm anything.

Katt said they wanted to shoot a rape scene and HE made them change the script. Cube just said that never happened

I said Rickey Smiley and Cube clearly state Katt wasn’t lying about a lot of stuff. I never said the rape. There was a clear seen in the movie that shows Damon attempting to rape Money Mike. Cube also stated that Katt added a lot more to his role and they had to add scenes based on what Katt was doing

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali

Black folk done watched a 3hr interview with Katt over 11-12 million times in a matter of 48hrs, about a ghetto ass Friday part 3 movie and 20 yr old beef.

Meanwhile, if someone posted a video titled, "Black people, this is a promised guaranteed way to generate wealth", that sht would struggle to get 943 views. Lol
Like those haven't been done to death already :unimpressed:

I get your point, but come on now.

vino

Superstar
Daps

Probably because titles like that involve scams

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

I think Cube playing with the wording when he said "there was no rape scene"
Seems Cube saying he wouldnt have shot the graphic scene of it, but it wouldve happened like in Players Club where you hear ebony getting beat/screaming and Junior yelling at her. Like he doesnt view that scene as a rape scene, even though she getting raped.

Like he explains all that stuff about rape and follows it up with "the only reason that stuff was in the movie....is because we wanted the villains to take out each other"

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Spank confirmed it...not being a plant but having one up. Katt's talking specifically about the Hollywood ish. No matter what you have going on elsewhere, you still have to do the circuit in LA as a comedian. The Canadians, the city folks all still had to grind in Hollywood still after making a name elsewhere. He's said Kevin Hart had a TV show and starring in his own movie when he got there, without doing the circuit as a comedian. That's unheard of. Spank said that they linked with someone in Canada who got Kevin Hart the show then they came to LA (paraphrasing).

Kev Hart still put in the work and took advantage of every opportunity though, so while plant isn't the word I'd use, I can see why he turned some of the others off. With that said, he knows how and is willing to play that game, AND he still embraces the comedian culture by pulling others through the door, so it really should be a non issue.

Breh Kevin Hart was doing standup at The Laugh Factory and Sunset Strip back in the 90’s BEFORE he got on. Both of those clubs are in Cali. Its a straight up lie to say he didn’t grind all throughout the comedy circuit. There’s even YouTube video of Kevin performing at the Laugh Factory right AFTER Katt Williams.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Breh Kevin Hart was doing standup at The Laugh Factory and Sunset Strip back in the 90’s BEFORE he got on. Both of those clubs are in Cali. Its a straight up lie to say he didn’t grind all throughout the comedy circuit. There’s even YouTube video of Kevin performing at the Laugh Factory right AFTER Katt Williams.

Yeah, Kevin put in work. There is a lot of old footage with him and patrice o’neal as well in them hole in the wall clubs. Kevin aint no plant but a hard worker and better networker than Katt.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I think Cube playing with the wording when he said "there was no rape scene"
Seems Cube saying he wouldnt have shot the graphic scene of it, but it wouldve happened like in Players Club where you hear ebony getting beat/screaming and Junior yelling at her. Like he doesnt view that scene as a rape scene, even though she getting raped.

Like he explains all that stuff about rape and follows it up with "the only reason that stuff was in the movie....is because we wanted the villains to take out each other"

Cube said the scene happened on screen as was written. He even said the pliers part was written from the beginning. Meaning Mike was always going to fight off the attempted rape

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This facts lol :patrice:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Aint that what all the crypto/forex shyt was and ppl got fukked over?
Can you show an example that didnt end up being scammy?
Odd ass thing to say to bring race into it.
With this being on The Hollywood Report/USA Today/TMZ adn shyt, I doubt it was just black ppl watching it too.