Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
that luda thing was satire. he's pointing out that when nikkas get money they get themselves a lightskin pretty bish.
Yea I didn’t take it as literally a meeting went down in a dark room and they both had contracts presented to both of them and luda accepted.

Just more so that we not related, and although we had similar features at one point (long side burns, long hair) luda decided to clean up his look and accept that mainstream money/backing and the things that come with it, while I didn’t.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I can pull up Kevin hart in a dress and getting bent over a police car and sexually raped like a sex doll.

Imagine me looking my wife and kids in the eye after doing some shyt like that and expecting respect.

“You did that for a check dad?”
“Yeah”
“Don’t you already have enough money to do what you want, why did you do that?”
“For more money”

Some things aint about the money. How much money do you need If you gotta do some shyt where you can’t look yourself in the mirror?

Kevin’s also willing to get bent over a police car and get pumped up his butt like a sex doll on camera. You can do a lot to a man with no boundaries, and do a lot with a man with no boundaries. He’s putty, he has no spine, he’s mush.

You ain’t see Chappelles last special? Men set boundaries and men test boundaries. If I run Hollywood I know Kevin is my forever my bytch because in business because he’s going to do whatever degrading I want for these gold trinkets., and he’s not going to be respected outside of my business because I’m going to broadcast to the whole world how he’s my bytch.

$16mill budget in 2005, when top list black actors and actresses are talking about how they’re only being paid maybe $100k for films in 2023?

You making excuses for Kev.

What C level comic getting a $25mill budget for a film?
If he’s doing that on camera imagine what he’ll do off camera :scust:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
This shyt has 17.5 million views :dead:
colin finna eat greedy off this shyt..

giphy.gif

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Spank confirmed it...not being a plant but having one up. Katt's talking specifically about the Hollywood ish. No matter what you have going on elsewhere, you still have to do the circuit in LA as a comedian. The Canadians, the city folks all still had to grind in Hollywood still after making a name elsewhere. He's said Kevin Hart had a TV show and starring in his own movie when he got there, without doing the circuit as a comedian. That's unheard of. Spank said that they linked with someone in Canada who got Kevin Hart the show then they came to LA (paraphrasing).

Kev Hart still put in the work and took advantage of every opportunity though, so while plant isn't the word I'd use, I can see why he turned some of the others off. With that said, he knows how and is willing to play that game, AND he still embraces the comedian culture by pulling others through the door, so it really should be a non issue.

See this is a problem that supersedes this Katt stuff, a problem I’ve pointed out in threads: When nggas don’t understand/know something, they call it a lie. They ‘put the devil on it’

Like bruh instead of making up all that, why not just say ‘I’m too young to remember’ or ‘I wasnt outside’.

Kevin Hart had the same come up opportunities as most above average funny comedian. He just happened to BODY them. Every comedian did the Shaq specials at some point. But none of them have Kev’s niche, none of them could have delivered or thought up the ‘eat ass’ joke. Deray was on there. Aries Spears was there. Did they not blow bc they didn’t get the Illuminati call? No. They didn’t blow bc they weren’t Kevin hart. The same reason Rickey smiley didn’t get the role on Friday bc he wasn’t Kat Williams :mjtf:

So Katt got a God given gift but nobody else? :scust: Nasty work

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
cube never said there wasn't any rape in the movie, seems like he was implying it would have been off screen shyt, like how they did in playas club.
He Literally said there was never gonna be a rape scene and somebody being raped off screen Is NOT what he was "implying"

Yall #teamkatt nikkaz reaching like a mf in here lol