Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
That’s really all it is. Katt is very smart so he’s mastered the art of ALWAYS sounding like he’s got the upper hand. That shyt will sway tf out of an impressionable mind. Dame Dash is the same way

This is why I say Kevin hart = jay z, Katt = Dame

Just like dame, Katt has nggas giving him props for taking the long way yet talking it up like its a win, meanwhile the nggas he’s attacking are making more without hatin on another man

Katt = Dame. The parallels are crazy

Yea jay is worth a billion but he got a boss and he gotta interact with white people and show growth and have a stable family, he gotta be normal’….

Katt don’t :obama:

Katt = Dame Dash.

A deluded set of ‘principles’ that can be legit at times, but more often than not they’re blocking themselves bc they can’t work with others and have inflated egos. And they are master orators. They’ve convinced fans they cannot fail and if they do, it’s bc they wanted to.

Katt coulda been I Am Legend but they wanted him to do some weird shyt…so he took the gay pastor role in First Sunday instead :obama:
efMMDeG.gif

idk, I think Braman thinks kat is like Dame Dash. :jbhmm:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Watching this now. Everything is hilarious and maybe true up to his weird rant about 2024 and the truth, and then the Kevin Hart stuff. He went off comedy and into some conspiracy weirdo stuff there

Half an hour in though, if someone at some sort of conspiracy site isn't throwing millions at him to host a talk show/podcast right now, they're fukking up

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Cube pretty much confirmed what Katt said about Friday role. Ricky Smiley definitely lied. Cube was being more of neutral but wanted to shed light on process.

I got the opposite. He LITERALLY said that Ricky took a crack at Money Mike first but Katt was better for the role. Thats what Ricky said yesterday on his radio show

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
efMMDeG.gif

idk, I think Braman thinks kat is like Dame Dash. :jbhmm:
Imagine saying all that and being totally wrong. You can say Katt exaggerates some things, but based on these other comedians responses, the only things he exaggerated were the looks of people’s wives (which he was only half right about if people have seen some of these women), the book thing (obviously), and the Kevin Hart/plant thing. Meanwhile, I’ve never heard a Dame Dash interviewed and believes a single thing :mjlol: He is a legitimate bitter hating liar.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Shannon really let him go on this football and athlete shyt lol

I don't doubt he mighta been fast as shyt and a decent athlete, but he's saying and making these claims to Shannon Sharpe :dead:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Cube pretty much confirmed what Katt said about Friday role. Ricky Smiley definitely lied. Cube was being more of neutral but wanted to shed light on process.

No, actually he didn't confirm anything.

Katt said they wanted to shoot a rape scene and HE made them change the script. Cube just said that never happened