Katt Williams being placed on a pedestal when he only lashes out to promote or out of hate Unaprecation.

Daps
It is annoying that he's being looked at as a prophet. You can't find one article or video without dozens of; ironically; sheep, praising Katt. I mean salute for speaking on it, but it's literally not anything anyone who's more than a casual hip-hop fan wasn't somewhat already aware of; especially in light of the Cassie video that dropped 2 months earlier.

I worry because him and people like him get one thing right at a key point in time, and suddenly everything they say is gospel. This man provoked and fought an 8th grader and lost. He's funny, but he's no one to look to for sanctity in the industry.

You said it better than I could, Dude is now a " prophet"now anything this dude say will be Gospel and taken as truth.

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
He's stand up is horrible, this is all he has.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
People who haven't achieved much find solace in conspiracy theories and love people who help feed that narrative.
It's an excuse to use to deflect from their own laziness or ineptitude.

Conspiracies exist, but when everything is through result of a conspiracy or some shadow organization, you need to critically reevaluate your own life and why it may not have gone the way it should've. It's cringy, but no dude in a dress slowed Katt's career down. He did that himself.

This is another reason why Patrice O'Neal is one of my favorite comedians, dude was honest about how he self-sabotaged his career. Shame he finally started to get going when he had a stroke. If you talk to nikkas with Katt's mentality tho...someone will say "they" gave him a stroke...

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Haven't been funny in over 10 years but he will expose people in a heartbeat. You do not want him knowing your dirty business.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Katt is crazy as cat shyt and definitely has his own issues

that said, something something, broken clock, twice a day, etc

i just wish he'd get back out there with some strong material. i miss 2006 katt williams so bad

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It’s crazy how the world really is distracted by this shiit…

During an election year at that

I just want to know why the fukk there is no smoke for Clive Davis and these other old white Jewish people who control the media music and movie industry.

There is no excuse for Puff or any of these entertainers who abuse people, but I believe puff was a victim at one point as well and turned into a true villain
Crazy shyt is they tried to give Clive Davis an interview about what he thought about the Diddy arrest. He acted like he didn't know Diddy and it just felt it was crazy being that whatever Diddy did. Clive has done far worse and son is just chilling being asked questions about Diddy.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
Crazy shyt is they tried to give Clive Davis an interview about what he thought about the Diddy arrest. He acted like he didn't know Diddy and it just felt it was crazy being that whatever Diddy did. Clive has done far worse and son is just chilling being asked questions about Diddy.

Yea breh I saw it too…

Crazy how that old punk most likely violated the fukk outta young puff only to turn around and act like he doesn’t know him

Cold game. But just goes to show you it’s deeper than this surface hip hop shyt