Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Say brehs, this is kinda messed up when you think about it.

Black folk done watched a 3hr interview with Katt over 11-12 million times in a matter of 48hrs, about a ghetto ass Friday part 3 movie and 20 yr old beef.

Meanwhile, if someone posted a video titled, "Black people, this is a promised guaranteed way to generate wealth", that sht would struggle to get 943 views. Lol
Because it's no such thing lol.

vino

Superstar
Daps
I'm saying if it was actually legitimate

Black people aren’t the only people watch Katt Williams video or commenting about Katt Willoams. So, the views will definitely be mich more.There’s tons of video on wealth for Black people with million views. Stop usong this time to make Black people the issue.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
This facts lol :patrice:
Breh doesn't make sense. Black people click links like that all the time. That's why so many nikkas got caught up investing in meme coins, forex plays, susu investment scams, credit card scams, and end up wasting money at MLM firms.

Hell we used to clown nikkas on here all the time for getting caught up in that Wake Up Now bullshyt :dead:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

Black folk done watched a 3hr interview with Katt over 11-12 million times in a matter of 48hrs, about a ghetto ass Friday part 3 movie and 20 yr old beef.

Meanwhile, if someone posted a video titled, "Black people, this is a promised guaranteed way to generate wealth", that sht would struggle to get 943 views. Lol
Boy you nikkas are retarded beyond belief with this fake militant shyt :dead:
fukking insufferable dweebs that put black people In monolithic boxes
And damn sure wouldn’t say this bullshyt in real life
I swear you gump bytches hate black people more than the kkk:deadrose:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset

You big dummy

Daps
About halfway thru and shannon simply seems unprepared. i understand having an outline but after about 20-30mins you need to call an audible and realize the interview has shifted and shyt aint gonna go the same way as the others. his questions are very basic and unrefined. he's afraid to follow up on viral moments as well. kinda like when hoe rogan interviewed kanye.

then he goes on nightcap and criticize ocho for being too soft on nfl players/teams while he defending these random comedians that he dont really know like that. i dislike the inconsistency but i understand its a different platform. but im not watching more of these shay shay joints.
:russell: You dudes critique everything . Shannon was fine. You just got a damn 3hour viral interview of fukkery and u on some “coulda been better “ shyt :mjlol:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
You big dummy
Heard that in Foxx voice :russ:
saturday-weekend.gif

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Only thing I don't understand... I just can't figure this out...

Why did he go so hard at Luda?? :deadrose:

That came out of nowhere. Why he beefing with Luda?

Was he watching dikk Clark's NY Eve and saw Luda with the fake afro and it made him mad? :dead:
That's all I'm saying. I fux with Luda.

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
Soooo he lied.

Edit: top comment- ‘So everything Katt said was true’ :wtf:

:laff:
Breh the education system needs an overhaul :mjlol:.The funniest shyt is that youtube video showing Katt had stole JB Smoove shyt and motherfukkers like well he didnt steal it but remixed it :dead:. Im done man. All these comedians (except Faizon) are legends and i aint about to shyt on none of them. This bullshyt is entertaining but at the same time ridiculous lol.