Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The hood been calling Katt Williams a GOAT since forever. Where you nikkas been? :gucci:

nikka just EFFORTLESSLY dropped a 3-hour comedy special that's gonna prolly go down as one of the most viewed pieces of media amongst all his contemporaries and nikkas didn't even notice the genius :wow:

You clown-ass nikkas trying to downplay what Katt did taking bout "This like Kwame Brown" :mjlol:

If anything, this shyt is the comedic equivalent of what Jadakiss did to Dipset on that Versus :picard:

Edit: Also, people are rallying behind Katt because he isn't afraid to state the OBVIOUS about Hollywood and the shyt these folks try to push on the black community.

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I'm late AF and wasn't prepared for the Luda diss :whoa:

This is one of those "Play in the background while doing shyt" type of fukkery potent driven content. Too much to take in :damn:

I give rep for anybody to cliffnote what was being said because I can't do 3 hours of Shay and Kat sounding like Hanna Barbara cartoon characters.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I'm late AF and wasn't prepared for the Luda diss :whoa:

This is one of those "Play in the background while doing shyt" type of fukkery potent driven content. Too much to take in :damn:

I give rep for anybody to cliffnote what was being said because I can't do 3 hours of Shay and Kat sounding like Hanna Barbara cartoon characters.
This most the stuff about other comedieans
Kevin stuff aside, most the things he said about other comedians, ppl went and fact checked.
Ced stole my joke - ppl pulled up the joke. Ppl also pulled up other jokes Ced stole and another Comedian saying Ced stole his joke.
Steve tried to steal Ocean's 11 - Someone posted the article in Ebony Magazin where Bernie said it himself
Steve stole from Mark Curry - Curry himself has a video saying Steve stole his shyt
Steve were a wig - just look at the pics lol. Ppl also pulled up how he was balding in the back before he got the show. Also found a clip of Kevin Hart mentioning steve's wig.
Ricky Saying Money Mike was his role - the Santa from Friday After Next(Chris Williams) came out and said there were auditions for the role. I didnt listen to the response but did Ricky even deny what Katt said about Ricky whining everyday during the shoot about not getting the Money Mike role?
He spoke truth about Bernie. He was the funniest one one KoC.
Him saying non of the others werent funny is subjective
Kev being a Hollywood plant(movie wise, not comedy grinding wise) is subjective
Only thing ppl "called out" was Ced having a special on netflix from almost a decade ago when he said Ced doesnt have one on tubi or netflix.
Spoke about how he stood up to the studio about not having Money Mike get raped by Damon in the bathroom scene.
Said he made the money mike role, eh wrote a lot of lines, had the studio paint a specific car and everything. Which is why he took issue with Ricky saying he was pose to be Mike and Kat was pose to be the Santa.
Said Steve's homeless story is a lie and actually his own
Spoke on giving random comedians money
Denied giving Migos money, but the way he answered it you could tell he was lying.
Said the giving comes from the heart.
Spoke on his childhood. - Was a jehova's witness. his father was hard on him(seemed to maybe to imply abuse but that exchange was weird), heavy religious upbringing which caused him to leave home at 13. Was homeless for a while.
Says he knows he couldve been bigger or w/e but said he didnt want to compromise his integrity to get those roles, whether it was doing gay stuff or "step and fetchin" type shyt.

That covers most of it.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This most the stuff about other comedieans

Spoke about how he stood up to the studio about not having Money Mike get raped by Damon in the bathroom scene.
Said he made the money mike role, eh wrote a lot of lines, had the studio paint a specific car and everything. Which is why he took issue with Ricky saying he was pose to be Mike and Kat was pose to be the Santa.
Said Steve's homeless story is a lie and actually his own
Spoke on giving random comedians money
Denied giving Migos money, but the way he answered it you could tell he was lying.
Said the giving comes from the heart.
Spoke on his childhood. - Was a jehova's witness. his father was hard on him(seemed to maybe to imply abuse but that exchange was weird), heavy religious upbringing which caused him to leave home at 13. Was homeless for a while.
Says he knows he couldve been bigger or w/e but said he didnt want to compromise his integrity to get those roles, whether it was doing gay stuff or "step and fetchin" type shyt.

That covers most of it.

Modern day Redd Foxx :mjcry:

Won't bust out a comedy special of him because Kat is funny in selectives, but dude always been the realist Coli Breh of them all.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Shannon addressing all yall fools who talking about his interviewing style :ufdup:

Coli nikkas: Katt is bitter and he’s lying about everything! He didn’t have to bring them up, for absolutely no reason!

Shannon: they addressed him first, Ricky claimed that role was for him on my podcast and nobody complained

Coli nikkas: b-bu but! Tearing that black men! Nobody really likes katt

These incel fukks

80 percent of this dudes itt claimed Shannon fukked up leaving skip and signing with First Take

Mfs don’t know nothing in here

Daps
I don’t know if this was posted but gotdamn someone found the 2009 Steve vs Katt footage and GOTDAM :ohhh:

full
Katt destroyed Steve Harvey while he was in the same building!!