Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
That part about smoking blunts with the homies :picard:
Glad I got into weed in my late 20s and never really did blunts but pre rolls if I did cuz Im mostly vaping or using my glass blunt

Even before starting weed I looked :dame: at a lot of yall getting this male saliva in yall

Like eww this shyt was nasty :scust:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Kat said there are 30,000 scripts that Hollywood release every year and none of them call for a country bumpkin that can’t talk and look like Mr. potato head 😂

I just be thinking back to random quotes from the interview And laughing. shyt is a comedy special idc.

I might run it back, low key.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
All of the receipts being dropped and I'm seeing more receipts that support that Katt was telling the truth than that he was lying.

And on the parts that he wasn't telling the truth, they were a part of the comedic side of the interview cause he was shifting in and out of character, in and out of an actual stand up routing during the interview.
So far, it's more Coli nikkas saying he's lying than people actually involved :manny:

"He ain't read 3000 books :shaq2: "

No shyt, but what actually matters against your favorites has yet to be refuted.

"But that was 25 years ago! :damn: "

As if the truth has a statute of limitations :heh:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See this the shyt I'm talking about how wearing a dress give you a baby momma you hate? :mjlol:

Man you wore that dress because you thought starring in Big Momma House 3 was going to do something for your career and it didn't, stop with the crying stories.
shyt is wild. He was just in a bad movie. It happens. Looking at his imdb it's not like he stopped working. You were the young side character in a bunch of movies for a decade and you aged out of your niche.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
He was gay how? Did he kiss or touch a man? Or did he just say "I'm gay"?

I'm against the gay stuff but there's a difference between that role in Tropic Thunder and actually putting on makeup and fake breasts and a bra and a dress and a wig.

Those are clearly different things.
He was clearly undercover and scared to admit being gay because he was a rapper :manny:

I forgot how funny this movie was, I need to rewatch it :russ:

I want to say at the end during the movie premiere or something he was with Lance. I remember Lance from Nsync having a cameo :jbhmm:

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
I never understand the "dress is bad" ppl having no issues playing gay characters(Alpa Chino in Tropic Thunder). It seems like you should find both equally degrading if you find the other degrading. He also seems to think wearing a dress has no affect for some other black actors either. :jbhmm:

no. its a power thing from white execs over black men. like in tropic thunder he wasnt playing a flamboyant fakkit he was a regular nikka that was gay.

wearing a dress acting like a woman is emasculating.

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
Look at the people going after Ludacris, Kevin Hart etc for being successful. Accusing them of being in the illuminati LMAO. This is why our communities are not producing fearless kids that are ready to take on the world and run it. We always put ourselves on the corner. Why we so afraid brehs?
Tomorrow the next smart black kid gonna make some app or tech that's groundbreaking but he's gonna sell it to the next white man in a suit that offers him $200k coz hey, it's better in 'their' hands they the ones who gotta own this isht. It urks me man. There's no boogie man brehs why are we so afraid of the world? This isht belongs to the brave and the relentless. It's always gonna be power that runs the world, not smarts not 'truth and realness' not any of that.
Stop giving these people so much power ffs. Malcolm X would be ashamed to see all this.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Look at the people going after Ludacris, Kevin Hart etc for being successful. Accusing them of being in the illuminati LMAO. This is why our communities are not producing fearless kids that are ready to take on the world and run it. We always put ourselves on the corner. Why we so afraid brehs?
Tomorrow the next smart black kid gonna make some app or tech that's groundbreaking but he's gonna sell it to the next white man in a suit that offers him $200k coz hey, it's better in 'their' hands they the ones who gotta own this isht. It urks me man. There's no boogie man brehs why are we so afraid of the world? This isht belongs to the brave and the relentless. It's always gonna be power that runs the world, not smarts not 'truth and realness' not any of that.
Stop giving these people so much power ffs. Malcolm X would be ashamed to see all this.

If anyone takes this interview for anything more than a roast with some truth sprinkled in for seasoning and really believes there’s an Illuminati…

:mjlol:

These are jokes from one man who has apparently made some enemies, but has no fear of getting at them publicly. I can respect that. You’ve never roasted someone and when you knew the crowd is on your side went over the top to crush their spirit?

:blessed:

Like when he said “go away ugly boy”…

:russ:

Last edited:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
$16 Million is not a huge budget at ALL for a comedy film. And that film also starred Monique, Snoop Dogg, and DL Hughley, who had established fanbases from Television and music.

This “Kevin Hart is a plant” shyt gotta be the dumbest urban legend in black entertainment history behind Tupac is alive in Cuba. You can trace Kevin’s grind going back to 1998
You named 3 household names in the black community at that point in that movie and it was Kevin that was the lead. That counts for something. It was a massive opportunity for Kevin and not one he had paid all his dues for.

To Kevin’s credit - he kept grinding even after that movie flopped and earned his stripes again then was a success in movies. But he was definitely given an opportunity that his body of work didn’t justify.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You named 3 household names in the black community at that point in that movie and it was Kevin that was the lead. That counts for something. It was a massive opportunity for Kevin and not one he had paid all his dues for.

To Kevin’s credit - he kept grinding even after that movie flopped and earned his stripes again then was a success in movies. But he was definitely given an opportunity that his body of work didn’t justify.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Kat said they aren’t related

That’s actually how luda got brought up. Shannon asked.

Well, somebody needs to update Luda’s IMDB page

IMG-3803.jpg

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bad Comparison and at that time albums were huge so of course the promotion for those albums would recieve alot of marketing dollars. the 16 mill was just for the production of Soul Plane...it dosen't include the marketing for Soul Plane.

The production budget for other Khart movies in the 2010's to now are still getting a budget of 16 mill...Think like a man was made for 12 mill.
Scary movie was made for 19 mill. Superbad with jonah hill was made with 17 mill.....The first barbershop got 12 mill budget. And look at who leads those movies.

Having an unknown lead a comedy movie with over 10 mill in budget 20 years ago is big..

That wasn't a big budget back then. Simple as that.