Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

Daps
The person that Katt went at the hardest was Ricky Smiley. He mentioned that mans dead child.

And Smiley couldn't even muster up any anger cause he knew Katt was right.

That's the biggest tell right there that Katt was telling the truth.

Aint no man gon talk about your deceased child and you not say something foul to him... unless he is right.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Only thing I don't understand... I just can't figure this out...

Why did he go so hard at Luda?? :deadrose:

That came out of nowhere. Why he beefing with Luda?

Was he watching dikk Clark's NY Eve and saw Luda with the fake afro and it made him mad? :dead:

Apparently the “Illuminati” said there can only be ONE short brother with pointy sideburns, a cowboy hat and long hair.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
nikka. :dahell:

Like OKAY!!!

You made your point. Jesus.

Steve Harvey did some snake shyt 25 fukkin years ago. Now the truth is finally being spoken by the realest nikka in the history of real nikkaz katt Williams..

Yall win.

You happy now? :stopitslime:
This is mad feminine :huhldup:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Exactly

Ricky saying im a adult with kids now and im not going to respond negatively …

Come on now.. he knows he have no response and its best to STFU
It was lame how Rick brought up other ppl being in dresses like Martin/Eddie. nikka dont bring them in, he said your best shyt is with you in a dress and you cant play a man :russ:

Bunch of people talking bout Shannon gotta target on his back..he gotta be careful...he gotta mend fences
Cancel culture or whatever name you wanna call it got people living in fear of imaginary boogie men
Newsflash.....complainers have little to zero real world power....it's why they get on the internet and puff their chest...

That vid could probably hit 20M views 4-6 months from now........whatever 5 min fake outrage these weirdos have is peanuts compare to that
Yea, the funny thing about the shannon shyt is damn near everyone Kat talked about, Shannon already interviewed them. Tucker, Steve, Ced, Ricky, all been on before. Only major that hasnt been on is Hart, and like Shannon said on NightCap, Kevin got his own stuff so he wouldnt expect an interview from him anyway.
I never really met a Gary Owen fan or anyone who thinks hes funny. He just be around nikkas.
Same. Last thing I remember about Gary or ppl talking heavy about him was him getting backlash because he had his black wife call Blackson a nikka for him.

More background on the Katt vs Steve beef. This from 10 months ago.
DC Curry says one of Katt's sons approached Steve for an autograph at the Mall. Steve told them "get the hell outta here". Seems the son mentioned Katt was his dad. Steve responded with "Who the fukk is Katt"
It's timestamped, but before the time stamp DC confirms the Katt's homeless story, also tells a funny story about Katt's kid learning to write the alphabet.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

I never understand the "dress is bad" ppl having no issues playing gay characters(Alpa Chino in Tropic Thunder). It seems like you should find both equally degrading if you find the other degrading. He also seems to think wearing a dress has no affect for some other black actors either. :jbhmm:

Daps

All of the receipts being dropped and I'm seeing more receipts that support that Katt was telling the truth than that he was lying.

And on the parts that he wasn't telling the truth, they were a part of the comedic side of the interview cause he was shifting in and out of character, in and out of an actual stand up routing during the interview.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
If you watch enough black comedians you will see 1000 "black folks do it like thiiiis" jokes. Whether it's driving, walking, disciplining kids, being Superman etc. Katt was not breaking new ground there.
:mjlol:Then where is the video of that exact bit before Katt Williams did it? It doesn't matter if the "black people do this" concept has been done before, when has that exact bit been done before?

Daps
I never understand the "dress is bad" ppl having no issues playing gay characters(Alpa Chino in Tropic Thunder). It seems like you should find both equally degrading if you find the other degrading. He also seems to think wearing a dress has no affect for some other black actors either. :jbhmm:

He was gay how? Did he kiss or touch a man? Or did he just say "I'm gay"?

I'm against the gay stuff but there's a difference between that role in Tropic Thunder and actually putting on makeup and fake breasts and a bra and a dress and a wig.

Those are clearly different things.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
It was lame how Rick brought up other ppl being in dresses like Martin/Eddie. nikka dont bring them in, he said your best shyt is with you in a dress and you cant play a man :russ:

Yea, the funny thing about the shannon shyt is damn near everyone Kat talked about, Shannon already interviewed them. Tucker, Steve, Ced, Ricky, all been on before. Only major that hasnt been on is Hart, and like Shannon said on NightCap, Kevin got his own stuff so he wouldnt expect an interview from him anyway.

Same. Last thing I remember about Gary or ppl talking heavy about him was him getting backlash because he had his black wife call Blackson a nikka for him.

More background on the Katt vs Steve beef. This from 10 months ago.
DC Curry says one of Katt's sons approached Steve for an autograph at the Mall. Steve told them "get the hell outta here". Seems the son mentioned Katt was his dad. Steve responded with "Who the fukk is Katt"
It's timestamped, but before the time stamp DC confirms the Katt's homeless story, also tells a funny story about Katt's kid learning to write the alphabet.

:dead:

That do sound like some Steve Harvey stuff