Reppin
Pawgistan
RBFgKDW.png

Stop body shaming :damn:

Last edited:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
16 million was not big at that time. Music videos were having almost 5 million budgets

Bad Comparison and at that time albums were huge so of course the promotion for those albums would recieve alot of marketing dollars. the 16 mill was just for the production of Soul Plane...it dosen't include the marketing for Soul Plane.

The production budget for other Khart movies in the 2010's to now are still getting a budget of 16 mill...Think like a man was made for 12 mill.
Scary movie was made for 19 mill. Superbad with jonah hill was made with 17 mill.....The first barbershop got 12 mill budget. And look at who leads those movies.

Having an unknown lead a comedy movie with over 10 mill in budget 20 years ago is big..

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I can pull up Kevin hart in a dress and getting bent over a police car and sexually raped like a sex doll.

Imagine me looking my wife and kids in the eye after doing some shyt like that and expecting respect.

“You did that for a check dad?”
“Yeah”
“Don’t you already have enough money to do what you want, why did you do that?”
“For more money”

Some things aint about the money. How much money do you need If you gotta do some shyt where you can’t look yourself in the mirror?

Kevin’s also willing to get bent over a police car and get pumped up his butt like a sex doll on camera. You can do a lot to a man with no boundaries, and do a lot with a man with no boundaries. He’s putty, he has no spine, he’s mush.

You ain’t see Chappelles last special? Men set boundaries and men test boundaries. If I run Hollywood I know Kevin is my forever my bytch because in business because he’s going to do whatever degrading I want for these gold trinkets., and he’s not going to be respected outside of my business because I’m going to broadcast to the whole world how he’s my bytch.

$16mill budget in 2005, when top list black actors and actresses are talking about how they’re only being paid maybe $100k for films in 2023?

You making excuses for Kev.

What C level comic getting a $25mill budget for a film?

I wanted to go here but you did it for me lol

Katy put all them nikkas in a blender… Got Ricky Smilie admitting to putting on a dress to put food on his family table.. like breh you can’t justify putting on a dress lmaoo

All them nikkas responding and not one of them said Katt you lying lmaoo

Thank you!!!! I've been waiting for anyone mentioned to come out and deny what he said about them. Instead they are typing word salads or juelzing

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
nikka. :dahell:

Like OKAY!!!

You made your point. Jesus.

Steve Harvey did some snake shyt 25 fukkin years ago. Now the truth is finally being spoken by the realest nikka in the history of real nikkaz katt Williams..

Yall win.

You happy now? :stopitslime:
nikka you the one acting like it didnt happen and Kat just made shyt up. Even when I pulled up a coli thread this was your response.
Who's the source on this information? A gossip columnist?
When it's confirmed Bernie said this himself in Ebony magazine, now you getting pissy and it's "so it happened 25 years ago". I get it, you would rather ppl disregard any fukk shyt someone does if you a stan of them.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
nikka you the one acting like it didnt happen and Kat just made shyt up. Even when I pulled up a coli thread this was your response.

When it's confirmed Bernie said this himself in Ebony magazine, now you getting pissy and it's "so it happened 25 years ago". I get it, you would rather ppl disregard any fukk shyt someone does if you a stan of them.
Fax

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

Judah been told yall years ago, but okay:manny:

I just realized what year it is, it's 2024
Which means to them it's 42. :jbhmm:
I gotta go back and rewatch Chronicles 'Cult of 42' on patreon. Black men will probably be on the hot seat like never before :wow: