Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
16 mill was big at that time...especially for a black movie led by an unknown kevin hart. The same budget a in their prime Lindsay Lohan, Ben Stiller and Vince vaughn were getting for their movies.

You said it yourself...the movie had jon witherspoon,method man, snoop, DL and others who put in years of work but KHart was the lead over all of them.

I don't believe Kevin Hart is a plant. He is great at networking and took an opportunity he saw at a young age and ran with it.

16 million was not big at that time. Music videos were having almost 5 million budgets

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Katt may be the most overrated comedian in the history of the black community. Outside of that one standup, none of them shyts been memorable. He is big with the conspiracy theory crowd though and nikkas who would vote for Trump.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
katt aint lie bout kevin.

Nah he just seriously hating. Cuz Kevin has never done anything to him at all. It's one thing with Steve and Ced. But Kev hasn't done anything to Katt.

When a person hasn't done anything to you at all. And you have resort to speculations and assumptions and not actual facts.

That's some hating assss shiit. That's on some 'I don't like you, cause I think I'm better then you' type shiit

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah he just seriously hating. Cuz Kevin has never done anything to him at all. It's one thing with Steve and Ced. But Kev hasn't done anything to Katt.

When a person hasn't done anything to you at all. And you have resort to speculations and assumptions and not actual facts.

That's some hating assss shiit. That's on some 'I don't like you, cause I think I'm better then you' type shiit

Facts

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps

Is it hating to say I didn't want to wear a dress...but he did?

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly!

We already knew Steve was wearing a wig
We already knew he was hating on Bernie
We already knew only old women found those dudes funny
So what? The KH shyt is hate and there was zero reason to even involve luda in this.

And called his wife ugly

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West

no he’s not. dont matter if kevin did anything to anyone or not him calling him a plant isnt a hating observation. people have machines behind them before people know and kevin definitely did.

you nikkas gotta stop being so damn weak.