Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
RBFgKDW.png

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
And Kevin didn't even blow up from Hollywood. He blew up after his "I'm a grown little man" special. That special catapulted him to superstardom. Everybody I knew was talking about it. After that he was getting movie roles left and right.
:mjlol:Naw. "Seriously Funny" is when he became a superstar.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly

Ricky saying im a adult with kids now and im not going to respond negatively …

Come on now.. he knows he have no response and its best to STFU

Kevin with the typical PR move and then promotes his Netflix shyt

And ludacris all of sudden wants to bust a freestyle… funny thing is, ludacris sold his soul but he doesn’t get vin diesel type of fast and furious money

Hold up when did Ludacris sell his soul???

:dahell::dahell::dahell:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Here’s the thing

rickey smiley, Kevin Hart, ludacris, steve harvey is going to keep everything PC for the media but off camera them nikkas tearing up they furniture cussing katt out.. they don’t want to fukk up they bag but they hate kat..

Kat doesn’t give a fukk because he’s independent and don’t need Hollywood and him just blasting these nikkas got every comedy club calling him for shows.. dude about to really eat..

Katt = Dame. The parallels are crazy

Yea jay is worth a billion but he got a boss and he gotta interact with white people and show growth and have a stable family, he gotta be normal’….

Katt don’t :obama:

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
U mad cuz his lame ass is being exposed for that lame c00n joke and getting roasted for it???

GTFOH:laff: :laff: :laff:
No one uses koon in real life. No one in real life is this damn sensitive. This crybaby culture is disgusting. This dude is defending a bunch of bird brained hoes mad at a joke over ten years ago. It’s a joke and if you not dating him then why would you care what type of women he likes? Clown shyt

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
And yet, here you are.
Nah im not delighted or impressed by this messy shyt, just tripping off of how everybody so engulfed in this like katt said some real groundbreaking shyt lol

everything he spoke on outside of ced biting his joke was just a bunch of chatty patty shyt that’s been talked about already :yeshrug:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
No one uses koon in real life. No one in real life is this damn sensitive. This crybaby culture is disgusting. This dude is defending a bunch of bird brained hoes mad at a joke over ten years ago. It’s a joke and if you not dating him then why would you care what type of women he likes? Clown shyt
Take Kevin's dikk out your mouth playa
"Dark Hoes have bad credit" that's a joke huh. No wonder you're a Kevin Hart fan :laff:

Kevin is the same emotional bytch ass nikka that cried on twitter cuz Tariq said his latest special wasn't funny lmaooo. So who's the bird brained hoe?

As a matter of fact let me go find that thread :russ:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
"Dark Hoes have bad credit" that's a joke huh. No wonder you're a Kevin Hart fan :laff:

Kevin is the same emotional bytch ass nikka that cried on twitter cuz Tariq said his latest special wasn't funny lmaooo. So who's the bird brained hoe?

These dudes cry about everything that gets said about men but if it's about women oh well

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Breh, I’m convinced that’s Charlemagne’s burner account. I’m being deadly serious too. He’s known for his industry nut slurping on this forum.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Nah im not delighted or impressed by this messy shyt, just tripping off of how everybody so engulfed in this like katt said some real groundbreaking shyt lol

everything he spoke on outside of ced biting his joke was just a bunch of chatty patty shyt that’s been talked about already :yeshrug:
Exactly!

We already knew Steve was wearing a wig
We already knew he was hating on Bernie
We already knew only old women found those dudes funny
So what? The KH shyt is hate and there was zero reason to even involve luda in this.