Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
The fact that this bs got so much attention shows how desperate we are for some drama/controversy/tea smh
And yet, here you are.

coming-to-america-prince-akeem.gif

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Here’s the thing

rickey smiley, Kevin Hart, ludacris, steve harvey is going to keep everything PC for the media but off camera them nikkas tearing up they furniture cussing katt out.. they don’t want to fukk up they bag but they hate kat..

Kat doesn’t give a fukk because he’s independent and don’t need Hollywood and him just blasting these nikkas got every comedy club calling him for shows.. dude about to really eat..
Katy put all them nikkas in a blender… Got Ricky Smilie admitting to putting on a dress to put food on his family table.. like breh you can’t justify putting on a dress lmaoo

All them nikkas responding and not one of them said Katt you lying lmaoo

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Katy put all them nikkas in a blender… Got Ricky Smilie admitting to putting on a dress to put food on his family table.. like breh you can’t justify putting on a dress lmaoo

All them nikkas responding and not one of them said Katt you lying lmaoo

Exactly

Ricky saying im a adult with kids now and im not going to respond negatively …

Come on now.. he knows he have no response and its best to STFU

Kevin with the typical PR move and then promotes his Netflix shyt

And ludacris all of sudden wants to bust a freestyle… funny thing is, ludacris sold his soul but he doesn’t get vin diesel type of fast and furious money

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
KAT a goat hater but a real nikka, he stood on business here. Gotta respect it.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Bunch of people talking bout Shannon gotta target on his back..he gotta be careful...he gotta mend fences

Cancel culture or whatever name you wanna call it got people living in fear of imaginary boogie men

Newsflash.....complainers have little to zero real world power....it's why they get on the internet and puff their chest...

If you have an audience that rocks with you....no matter how niche you will survive......

In fact niche audiences tend to be the most hardcore and supportive of your product

And IF SOMEBODY telling their side of a story from THEIR PERSPECTIVE on HIS PLATFORM makes them hate Shay Sharpe....guess what they didnt like him in the first place

That vid could probably hit 20M views 4-6 months from now........whatever 5 min fake outrage these weirdos have is peanuts compare to that

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Exactly

Ricky saying im a adult with kids now and im not going to respond negatively …

Come on now.. he knows he have no response and its best to STFU

Kevin with the typical PR move and then promotes his Netflix shyt

And ludacris all of sudden wants to bust a freestyle… funny thing is, ludacris sold his soul but he doesn’t get vin diesel type of fast and furious money

How EXACTLY did Ludacris sell his soul? By accepting a role in a movie when Ja Rule turned it down that turned into a surprise global franchise?

Some of you really are sick in the head off this Illuminati shyt

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I can pull up Kevin hart in a dress and getting bent over a police car and sexually raped like a sex doll.

Imagine me looking my wife and kids in the eye after doing some shyt like that and expecting respect.

“You did that for a check dad?”
“Yeah”
“Don’t you already have enough money to do what you want, why did you do that?”
“For more money”

Some things aint about the money. How much money do you need If you gotta do some shyt where you can’t look yourself in the mirror?

Kevin’s also willing to get bent over a police car and get pumped up his butt like a sex doll on camera. You can do a lot to a man with no boundaries, and do a lot with a man with no boundaries. He’s putty, he has no spine, he’s mush.

You ain’t see Chappelles last special? Men set boundaries and men test boundaries. If I run Hollywood I know Kevin is my forever my bytch because in business because he’s going to do whatever degrading I want for these gold trinkets., and he’s not going to be respected outside of my business because I’m going to broadcast to the whole world how he’s my bytch.

$16mill budget in 2005, when top list black actors and actresses are talking about how they’re only being paid maybe $100k for films in 2023?

You making excuses for Kev.

What C level comic getting a $25mill budget for a film?
The most ignorant comment in here, first where did any one say anything about butt sex? You just saying shyt o be saying it
But if you think there is a successful actor dead or alive that was tough, and didn’t just want the fame and validation of being a good actor then you really don’t know how this stuff works. No one in Hollywood is tough this isn’t a tough guys business.

Actors will play anybody gay straight or bi if it’s a good role. They will act however they need to to be considered entertaining. So all this tough talk and real man shyt is silly