Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Dudes don’t understand KH success so they resort to hate. The bottom line is dude just works harder than everyone else. He ain’t above watering down his jokes to get jobs. He isn’t above overstating himself to secure the bag for his future.

Dudes like Katt think your standup special is the ultimate measure of success when it’s been proven that even the goats Pryor and Eddie left standup for Hollywood. And in doing that you have to be likeable you have to know how to network and not be angry or bitter all the time. Keeping it “real” doesn’t work in corporate world
:russ:The thing is Kevin has never been this controversial comedian. He never talked about politics or controversial topics like the Chappelles/Katts. So I don’t get why people be saying. That he’s playing it too safe during his standups.

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Dudes don’t understand KH success so they resort to hate. The bottom line is dude just works harder than everyone else. He ain’t above watering down his jokes to get jobs. He isn’t above overstating himself to secure the bag for his future.

Dudes like Katt think your standup special is the ultimate measure of success when it’s been proven that even the goats Pryor and Eddie left standup for Hollywood. And in doing that you have to be likeable you have to know how to network and not be angry or bitter all the time. Keeping it “real” doesn’t work in corporate world
The absolute truth.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
He's not an investigative journalist breh. He's a swole nikka with a lisp struggling with CTE. He gets a pass for not being Walter Cronkite :comeon:

Man shut up. It's not wrong to want a bit more from interviews than cheap jokes and letting your guest go on controlled rants

I like Shay and Katt but come on now

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
:dahell: Ced has been on that show on CBS for ten seasons. Still doing proud family. Probably still eating off residuals going back to the 90s. I’m sure he will take that over touring mid sized venues and Netflix specials that no one gives af about :heh:

Cedar is making that Network TV money for decades now. I'm still a fan of his

But Katt went crazy on him talking about he a walrus can get his arms off his stomach and he would have deflated him with a gut punch :russ:

Somebody on the internet gotta have this comic view commercial and set to verify against ced set on kings of comedy

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Kevin first movie was Paper Soldiers and if you seen that then..... :mjlol:

Kevin been grinding on the comedy circuits, Katt need to just say I'm supposed to be where Kevin is and stop with all this hating.

Katt been wilding out for years, let me guess it's other people fault he keep going arrested and got manhandled by a 12-year-old?

People always use that blackball excuse when they fukk up their reputation and expect people to keep giving them opportunity after opportunity.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Cedar is making that Network TV money for decades now. I'm still a fan of his

But Katt went crazy on him talking about he a walrus can get his arms off his stomach and he would have deflated him with a gut punch :russ:

Somebody on the internet gotta have this comic view commercial and set to verify against ced set on kings of comedy
There’s a couple Twitter post (couple pages back) that have compared both jokes, the comic view and Ceds closer.