Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Kevin first movie was Paper Soldiers and if you seen that then..... :mjlol:

Kevin been grinding on the comedy circuits, Katt need to just say I'm supposed to be where Kevin is and stop with all this hating.

Katt been wilding out for years, let me guess it's other people fault he keep going arrested and got manhandled by a 12-year-old?

People always use that blackball excuse when they fukk up their reputation and expect people to keep giving them opportunity after opportunity.
And he was talking about why people keep saying he is on drugs. I mean why would a sane sober man be getting into a fight and beat up by a kid?

He doesn’t realize that he is the reason his perception is the way it is. When they tried that with Dave he left the spotlight and came back when he felt like it and he still won’t water his jokes down for the sensitive people.

Dave is cool with all the people Katt was hating on so why doesn’t he have smoke with him?

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
I think the whole Kevin was a plant thing probably has something to do with Kevin coming from a totally different comedy scene surrounded by and supported a different group of comics . Colin Quinn,Burr and even Patrice had a different demo than Katt and other west coast nikkas..so I can see how he can be like “who this nikka and where he come from ?” that don’t make him a plant though .

Jamie Foxx used to try to play him all the time on Foxxhole ..

Last edited:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
And he was talking about why people keep saying he is on drugs. I mean why would a sane sober man be getting into a fight and beat up by a kid?

He doesn’t realize that he is the reason his perception is the way it is. When they tried that with Dave he left the spotlight and came back when he felt like it and he still won’t water his jokes down for the sensitive people.

Dave is cool with all the people Katt was hating on so why doesn’t he have smoke with him?
I not a big fan of people whether there athletes, comedians, actors, singers or everyday workers placing blame on everyone else for the reason they missed out on opportunities. Yes this is a fukked up world where people do demoralizing shyt everyday to get ahead, but that's not every ones story.

Katt doesn't realize that he is his biggest problem, he's just like everyone else having to blame other people for shyt that went wrong in their life.

Ask someone who had it all and fell why they fell and watch them name everyone, but the main person who makes the most important decision themselves.