Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
There is no other road to take when you are guilty of what you are accused. :manny:

Guilty of what exactly on Smiley's end? You think Katt was in meetings with the production team and Cube BEFORE roles had been selected to the point he knew if they offered Money Mike to anyone else before him? They both have their own truth, except Smiley bought somebody on who was in the mix to corroborate his. Smiley didn't even say he would've played the role better (he said the exact opposite actually). He just said they offered him the role then pulled it last min.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
That's the only line you read out the entire post?

My nikka, it was a 2 sentence post. In essence I responded to 50% of the entire damn post.

Because you dealing with the death of your son that means Katt wasn’t dropping napalm of truth on you?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What seems to escape you nikkaz and every other trend following mf online is Katt is a great PERFORMER... he can present an argument or accusations in a way that really has you thinking "wow he bringing it"

This mf is notorious for going at other comedians with false allegations and wild conspiracy theories and you mfs just eating it up like he's the anointed one..

I saw the so called "joke stealing" clip and I'm Ike so we're just gonna disregard ceds ENTIRE CAREER off that shyt???? :dahell:
stop acting like you don't know that nikkaz love drama and hatin' :mjlol:

And Shannon better be careful because he think people forgot about Hollywood Muggler :mjlol:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe it's me but I don't think Kevin Hart was a plant.

I think dudes like Katt are jealous of Kevin success so he will say Kevin was a plant :heh:

Just because Kevin "played the game" better doesn't mean he was a plant

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ:These bruhs needs to stop beefing and make bank together. They have way too much talent to be beefing with each other. Especially since Eddie laid out the blueprint years ago. With bringing together black comedians to make something great. Life, Harlem Nights, and Boomerang had a all star cast of black talent. I mean when was the last time we had a major black comedy? Well the Blackening I guess lol.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or Katt wasn't willing to play the Hollywood game and Kevin was. Some people will do whatever for the bag/top spot, sacrificing their morals and dignity etc

From what I got from the interview Katt, was offered a lot of things that would've comprised his dignity and he either declined or said can we try this instead. The higher ups either found a willing participant who would do it or they trusted Katt's abilities and he kept his dignity

Corey Holcomb has said for years he'll never be on top because he's not sacrificing his morals for a bag. I believe him. I also believe Corey has burned a lot of bridges which has hindered him as well

And that's fine but don't hate on Kevin Hart success

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Maybe it's me but I don't think Kevin Hart was a plant.

I think dudes like Katt are jealous of Kevin success so he will say Kevin was a plant :heh:

Just because Kevin "played the game" better doesn't mean he was a plant
Dudes don’t understand KH success so they resort to hate. The bottom line is dude just works harder than everyone else. He ain’t above watering down his jokes to get jobs. He isn’t above overstating himself to secure the bag for his future.

Dudes like Katt think your standup special is the ultimate measure of success when it’s been proven that even the goats Pryor and Eddie left standup for Hollywood. And in doing that you have to be likeable you have to know how to network and not be angry or bitter all the time. Keeping it “real” doesn’t work in corporate world

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Man it's crazy how he just spoke to me with that segment on toxic women. My ex watched murder mysteries every single night
My uncle’s wife has that shyt playing all day everyday and I asked how they could watch that shyt. Now apparently she admitted that she’s hit him before going to therapy :francis:

Said that shyt in front of some women in the family and we were all just silent.

Never made the connection with the murder shows. :ohhh:

PAAGs tho