Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Shay is a bad interviewer. He just accepts everything the guest says and doesn't have an actual convo or ask follow-ups.
Yeah it looks like he just follows his checklist. He needs to work on how he transitions from a subject to the next one because it's abrupt af at the moment. Sometimes he tries to make it smoother by having a quick summary on why he brings the point but still, it's not proper yet.

The way he brought Megan and Tory, Wild n Out, Suge or Kanye was really out of nowhere.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Yeah it looks like he just follows his checklist. He needs to work on how he transitions from a subject to the next one because it's abrupt af at the moment. Sometimes he tries to make it smoother by having a quick summary on why he brings the point but still, it's not proper yet.

The way he brought Megan and Tory, Wild n Out, Suge or Kanye was really out of nowhere.

It wasnt out of nowhere. He tried to go through a timeline of Katt’s career but Katt was dropping bombs and bringing up other people so Shannon had to stop and try to address it. Shannon said he had 30 minutes of actual questions he didn’t get to because Katt filled the time with bombs.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Guilty of what exactly on Smiley's end? You think Katt was in meetings with the production team and Cube BEFORE roles had been selected to the point he knew if they offered Money Mike to anyone else before him? They both have their own truth, except Smiley bought somebody on who was in the mix to corroborate his. Smiley didn't even say he would've played the role better (he said the exact opposite actually). He just said they offered him the role then pulled it last min.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

The only comedy act I’ve ever walked out of was a Michael Blackson set when he came to homecoming week at my alma mater. He was the headliner but was bombing for 10 minutes straight. He had one joke where he took off his shirt and turned around to do some physical act out shyt. By the time he turned back around the whole crowd had literally gotten up in unison and started walking out at the same time. Buddy cussed us out with his American accent and walked off the stage with his clothes in his arms :pachaha:

I laughed more in the 2 minute walk to the car with a bunch of random folks about everybody walking out together than anything he said that night :russ:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
The only comedy act I’ve ever walked out of was a Michael Blackson set when he came to homecoming week at my alma mater. He was the headliner but was bombing for 10 minutes straight. He had one joke where he took off his shirt and turned around to do some physical act out shyt. By the time he turned back around the whole crowd had literally gotten up in unison and started walking out at the same time. Buddy cussed us out with his American accent and walked off the stage with his clothes in his arms :pachaha:

I laughed more in the 2 minute walk to the car with a bunch of random folks about everybody walking out together than anything he said that night :russ:

Not even blackson believes that Instagram post.
He's not the top comedian in a building when's he's the only comedian performing on stage

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kat up here talking about he read 3,000 books a year from the ages of 8-12 :pachaha:

We can admit he has a point about compromising yourself for Hollywood while also admitting he’s a few frie short of a happy meal
Its funny how he portrays himself as this truth teller and be cappin his ass off :mjlol:. I believe some of what he is saying is true but some of it is at worst clearly false or at best hyperbole and its verifiable. Like I know for a fact I seen him and Kevin together this century. I have watched Ceds Netflix shyt. shyt be funny though :manny:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
He's talking about people acting like he came up through Hollywood organically.
And he did. Kev leveraged his standup success, which were huge at the box office. It's completely revisionist to act like there wasnt a whole movement behind Kev before the movies. He just got too popular so people pretend they neverr were fukking with him like that

And it's not like he was in Transformers and other big movies. All his movies were smaller and blew up because of that same fanbase.