Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Can we get some cliffs on the responses

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Protecting his relationships

So he can always say I ain’t said nothing that was all insert guest name

:mjlol:
People don’t like fact checkers anymore. Shannon did the best he could with it. Katt ranting made him super viral, he damn near didn’t have to do anything. I don’t know what’s true or what’s a lie, I do know that I enjoyed the whole interview :russ:

J-MIL

Fly Sh!t Only
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, The 100's
The problem with Katt is some of his statements are so outlandish that it takes away from what could be true.

Dude talking about reading 3000 nonfiction books a year as a child.

Also I’m not buying his comments on drug use

It's called sarcasm breh obviously he just saying he read alot :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Kat and Steve been had beef for 20 years lmao.

Never knew him and Cedric weren’t cool

Edit- Kat just went STUPID on Ricky Smiley

So every black comedian/rapper/entertainer that has had any modicum of mainstream success has done some questionable shyt to get there according to Katt?

This whole interview is so off the wall that I don't know what to believe. :deadrose:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Get off Kevin’s dikk

He was a plant.

All that black owned mogul bullshyt was a lie which is why he’s on every commercial on tv now.

Look man I don't find Kevin Hart funny and I've never fukked with him at all but how is he a plant?

He been grinding for years before he got on. Running around with Pattice O'Neal, Colin Quinn, Jim Norton, Bill Burr comedy types. Popping up in the Lean Back music video. Having a major huge look in 40 Year Old Virgin. Some bit roles in other Judd Apatow comedy series. He obviously kept working on his craft and networking in the industry.

He blew all the way up off his own comedy special on Netflix. Then the movie roles started getting greenlit.

Homie been on the outskirts looking in on some of these business deals, so by the time he was a star it seems like he knew how to play the game.

Remember I said he was running around with Patrice O'Neal? Well Patrice was getting big looks in Hollywood but admittedly fukked up everything on his own. Kev got to see all that

These dudes mad he got more money and fame than them even if he not as funny