Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It’s a game you gotta play and sacrifices you gotta make and Patrice didn’t want to do either

Exactly. Some people are keenly aware of how Hollywood loves to emasculate and laugh at not with black men, and they will never drink the Kool Aid

Others are self regulated without seeing the bigger picture

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I had heard this long before Katt mentioned it so there’s no doubt he did that

Heard that rumor for the longest too. And even Ced himself confirmed it by proxy by saying Steve & Bernie squashed their beef before he passed some years ago. Well, what is there to squash if Steve wasn't being a ole hatin' ass nicca bts?

But, as mentioned already, there's no doubt Katt sprinkles truth in some of this shyt but he also gets in hyperbolic mode and just start spewing all kinds of non-fact checked shyt as well that than dilutes some of his validity. As they always say tho, there is his side, the other side, & then the truth somewhere in between. Just gotta laugh at sum of the funny shyt, fact check some of the other shyt on ur own if u care, and pay some of the other shyt no mind cuz he poruin' sauce on it.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Or Katt wasn't willing to play the Hollywood game and Kevin was. Some people will do whatever for the bag/top spot, sacrificing their morals and dignity etc

From what I got from the interview Katt, was offered a lot of things that would've comprised his dignity and he either declined or said can we try this instead. The higher ups either found a willing participant who would do it or they trusted Katt's abilities and he kept his dignity

Corey Holcomb has said for years he'll never be on top because he's not sacrificing his morals for a bag. I believe him. I also believe Corey has burned a lot of bridges which has hindered him as well

Bingo..

Whole lot of better comedians/actors etc etc out here, but when you not sacrificing your soul, you get pushed to the side for the next person who will

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
its 90% bullshyt....but its entertaining.

Katt sprinkles some truth on a bunch of lies.

Because of the money mike role he made sure that Rickey had to wear a dress for all of his next few movies with him :mjlol: .....Like do dudes actually think the money mike role in Friday after next was some transformative role or something? why all this beef for that :mindblown:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You think Katt watch every Kevin Hart movie thinking, that shoulda been me?
I do think so. Trying to cover the regret under the guise of jokes and shytting on dude.

And as far as standup, Katt has been my favorite by far over the last 20 years.

This the same nikka that got knocked out by a middle schooler :dead:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Basically said him and Luda went to an illuminatti meeting and they told them that between the two of them one of them was going to get 20 Million Dollars for 10 movies and an ugly lightskinned long faced wife but they had to cut their hair. He said Luda cut his hair and got the deal and he didn’t.

He basically was saying that everyone in the “club” including Steve Harvey, Cedric, Ricky Smiley and Luda all have ugly lightskinned wives that don’t speak as perks of their “deal”

Steve wife is a locked up DBoy's baby mama. That's what they offering? :mjlol:

This Illuminati shyt nikkaz on :dead:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Look man I don't find Kevin Hart funny and I've never fukked with him at all but how is he a plant?

He been grinding for years before he got on. Running around with Pattice O'Neal, Colin Quinn, Jim Norton, Bill Burr comedy types. Popping up in the Lean Back music video. Having a major huge look in 40 Year Old Virgin. Some bit roles in other Judd Apatow comedy series. He obviously kept working on his craft and networking in the industry.

He blew all the way up off his own comedy special on Netflix. Then the movie roles started getting greenlit.

Homie been on the outskirts looking in on some of these business deals, so by the time he was a star it seems like he knew how to play the game.

Remember I said he was running around with Patrice O'Neal? Well Patrice was getting big looks in Hollywood but admittedly fukked up everything on his own. Kev got to see all that

These dudes mad he got more money and fame than them even if he not as funny
People who think Kevin Hart is a plant have never seen him until 40 Year Old Virgin. If he was a plant he would’ve just appeared out of nowhere with nobody being familiar with him at all.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Kevin Hart is not a plant, Kevin Hart was grinding doing the Laugh Factory at the SAME TIME Kat was. There’s Youtube videos of Kevin doing sets right after Kat.

Kevin Hart’s rise was in large part due to timing. He starred in Laugh At My Pain and Think Like A Man at the same time and both took off like rockets. People forget how successful that movie was. It was so successful they got Kevin, Regina Hall, and Michael Ealy to run it back in the About Last Night remake.

Kevin is the perfect example of “Seize the moment”. Its disingenuous to discount his hard work and the years he spent grinding, including not one two but TWO cancelled television shows, flopped films, and years on the chitlin Circuit, just because Kat Williams said so. Even if you don’t find him funny Kevin earned his spot

100% facts.

And a lot of comedians are very bitter at dude's success. I liked more of Kev's early shyt. And his dramatic roles and movies are actually pretty damn good. He left this season, but the show with his boys on Sirius is my shyt.

Katt should've been Kev, but Katt fukked that up.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Chris Rock and Chappelle have both dressed like women

I think Chris rock did it on the fresh price and chappelle was playing robin quivers from howard stern....t*ts and all

So has Eddie, So has Martin, Believe Richard Pryor as well (well Rich was a wild nikka already period).