Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Confounding interview, but I'm here for it. I think people can't take folks like Katt, Jag or DMX, because when too much supposed truth is spoken, they are automatically ostracized as liars, cappers and the folks at the surface appears faultless or flawless because of their outward successes. So on situations like this we gon always be divided on whether this individual is hating, bitter or lying

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I looked up whatever he said to Wanda Smith... she was in there bragging about making broccoli and he immediately interrupted her like "I want y'all to google what it takes to make broccoli and see if it doesn't say 'heat up water'". Said "only one of our hair is moving while we talk". :laff:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I looked up whatever he said to Wanda Smith... she was in there bragging about making broccoli and he immediately interrupted her like "I want y'all to google what it takes to make broccoli and see if it doesn't say 'heat up water'". Said "only one of our hair is moving while we talk". :laff:
Classic interview Lawd have mercy :damn:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I don't believe Harvey Weinstein offered to suck Kats dikk

If he was on some gay shyt we would have been heard that

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Shay is a bad interviewer. He just accepts everything the guest says and doesn't have an actual convo or ask follow-ups.

This is kat ranting was you expecting the black version of Walter Cronkite from a ex football player who got famous for bringing henny and black and milds to the set?