Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
So back to my point. You lied on Katt. Does that invalidate all of your coli posts? :sas2:
i answered you. i mixed up places not the situation.. what i did wasn't malicious i had no intent on lying just like with katt and the beanie mac steve harvey movie situation. He mixed up movies what he said was true but he got the facts wrong

Braman

Superstar
Daps
:ehh:Well it's a good thing receipts were provided to the contrary. Receipts have been provided to show that Katt was telling the truth for 90-95% of what he said during the interview.

:what:

Most of what he said was opinions or lies. What kind of nut shyt are you nggas on :heh:

3000 books a year
4.3 40 at age 50
‘I have 12 specials on Netflix’ A quick search says he has 2.
Ced doesn’t have any specials on Netflix - Live from the Ville been on there for 2 years
‘Me or Luda had to shave and cut our hair for 200m’. Luda appears in Fast n furious with the fro and trademark goofy sideburns
Rickey smiley was never gonna be money like- I’ve cube: Rickey smiley was initially money Mike
And lastly my favorite rebuttal: I got them to take out a rape scene- Ice Cube: “Lol (he literally laughed him off) our script team is the best if I wanted their to be a rape scene it would have been in the movie. There was never a rape scene” :dead:

Nggas are that starved for some black messiah they
following Katt Williams. Bring on the rapture

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
‘I have 12 specials on Netflix’ A quick search says he has 2.
He never said he had 12 specials on netflix.

Rickey smiley was never gonna be money like- I’ve cube: Rickey smiley was initially money Mike
Ill just pull the quote on my correcting you on that again. Seems you just magically ignored me responding to you about it last time
Show me where Cube said Ricky was gonna be Money Mike. You cant, because Cube never said that. He said Ricky auditioned for Mike and Santa.
Which goes against what Rickey said.

That doesnt say "Ricky was gonna be Money Mike", he bombed the audition for it.

And lastly my favorite rebuttal: I got them to take out a rape scene- Ice Cube: “Lol (he literally laughed him off) our script team is the best if I wanted their to be a rape scene it would have been in the movie. There was never a rape scene” :dead:
Good thing that's your favorite, because that was proven as a lie from Cube. This blooper is implying Money Mike got raped and the wrench scene wasnt always in the movie. This scene was not in the movie.
@Doomsday is this the blooper scene you talking about? :jbhmm:
This is Katt Williams part of the Blooper reel. That is the bathroom at the apartment(Where Damon attempts to rape Mike). Had to be the party since that's when Pinky and Donna was in the same place. That has to be Money Mike Donna is talking to on the floor.
What "situation" is Pinky telling mike he sorry about? :dame:
Why does Pinky's girl say "he need time to adjust" Adjust after what? :dame:
How would this scene even flow in the movie together with the wrench scene :jbhmm:

Like I said earlier, Cube was playing with his wording. To him "rape scene" means showing it graphically. Kat meant he got w/e rape shyt they had in the script (graphic or implied) removed. Since Mike never got raped(graphic or implied) that means Katt was telling the truth.
I think Cube playing with the wording when he said "there was no rape scene"
Seems Cube saying he wouldnt have shot the graphic scene of it, but it wouldve happened like in Players Club where you hear ebony getting beat/screaming and Junior yelling at her. Like he doesnt view that scene as a rape scene, even though she getting raped.

Like he explains all that stuff about rape and follows it up with "the only reason that stuff was in the movie....is because we wanted the villains to take out each other"

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Chapelle, DL Hughley, Earthquake, Monique, Mark Curry are some that he's cool with. :ehh:
Mike Epps, Wanda Sykes damn near all the "young comedians". Deon Cole, Affion Crocket. the various low level comedians that came out in support of Katt adn said he gave them hundreds of dollars at shows.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Will Packer
:mjlol:If that's how they felt about him in 2012, then explain how he got a part in the biggest comedy movie of the decade-- 40 Year Old Virgin (2005)? And don't say his comedy specials, those didn't come out until 5 years later (Grown Little Man, 2009).

:mjlol:Kevin Hart is a plant, and your postings actually PROVE that to be the truth. Studios felt that strongly about him, yet he kept getting lead roles in movies and tv shows.

Last edited:
Daps
:mjlol:If that's how they felt about him in 2012, then explain how he got a part in the biggest comedy movie of the decade-- 40 Year Old Virgin (2005)? And don't say his comedy specials, those didn't come out until 5 years later (Grown Little Man, 2009).

:mjlol:Kevin Hart is a plant, and your postings actually PROVE that to be the truth. Studios felt that strongly about him, yet he kept getting lead roles in movies and tv shows.

Are you serious with this? He had a single scene in the 40-year old Virgin. That was basically a cameo. 40 year old blew up, but it had a 26 million dollar budget and was Judd Apatow’s first film. Kevin was also a recurring character in an Apatow tv show in 2001. Kev had also been in scary movie 3 and soul plane by the time 40 year old hit.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Are you serious with this? He had a single scene in the 40-year old Virgin. That was basically a cameo. 40 year old blew up, but it had a 26 million dollar budget and was Judd Apatow’s first film. Kevin was also a recurring character in an Apatow tv show in 2001. Kev had also been in scary movie 3 and soul plane by the time 40 year old hit.
:mjlol:You do realize you are proving my point, right? Apatow was Hollywood's next big director, yet he's taking Kevin Hart everywhere with him? What did Kevin Hart do to deserve 40-Year-Old Virgin, Scary Movie 3, and Soul Plane? Remember, this is all before Kevin Hart's first special.