Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

I saw that the other day. I was gonna post it in here but didnt know the context. Figured the Steve Harvey apologists would write it off as "just jokes" or something :mjpls:
idk how someone could find that funny :mjpls:
even making monkey sounds :scust:
Comment from the vid :dame:
30559a98ca2950c81ee9738086c9fe80.png

I cant remember his KoC set that well and more familiar with the clean cut image he has today. It's so weird hearing him cuss so much lol.
It won’t do nearly the amount of views. Shannon is a top sports media personality right now. He was voted #1 by Complex. Interview could be interesting given the fact that Willie D doesn’t portray himself as a company man, he doesn’t like Steve Harvey either, and I believe he was already cool with Katt Williams.
Ahh, I didnt know that. I thought Willie was gonna be "grilling" Kat for disrespecting Steve/Ced etc.
Question so Willie getting in his feelings over Face(I still side with Face on this) performing at the grammys really killed the geto boys reloaded huh? :francis:

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I do agree with the sentiment if you lying anywhere in your rant it's invalidated. lying about drug use/and or mental illness is wild considering we have footage of him wilding out in random targets beating strangers up for nothing and randomly getting beat up by children in random soccer games he randomly showed up for.
Where is the proof of the drug use

Drop the footage of him beating people up for no reason

He showed up to the soccer game because he does stuff like that all the time, giving back to the community

The man child threatened him and got in his face several times before he swung.

Only thing he proved is the black community don’t give a damn about nobody and he shouldn’t travel without security no matter how kind hearted he is.

They really put the pressure on you boules masons and eastern stars to shut Katt down.

Ain’t gone work.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Katt’s ticket prices have JUMPED, I’ll tell you that…

Price of the brick gone UP!!

And I am just here laughing my ass off at all these podcasters and culture critics fuming that someone who they consider beneath them like Shannon pouring in the views and accolades

I also saw that idiot Oshay Duke Jackson say Shannon fukked up because agents will be telling their clients dont come on......LMAO
I would bet some of those comedians will tell their agents to go eat a buffet of dikks if they think they wouldn't want a shot on there

The last few days have shown me how bitter and cutthroat that space is....how much grudges many people in entertainment carry.

Oh they gonna come and they gon get their shyt off....

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:He was the lead in Soul Plane. He had a bigger part than Monique, DL Hughley, John Witherspoon, ECT.

:mjlol:No way he should have been the lead with that cast. Especially since he wouldn't have his first special for almost another decade. Yaw gotta just accept that he's a plant.

I remember when that movie came out and folks were like who is this nikka.

He was not received well. That movie was bootleg heavily in the black community and no black person was like, man that KH was funny in that movie, everyone like who is this dude or some dude played the lead part.

I remember. Buddy was not that guy before or after that movie came out.

Nobody east championing to see him in another movie.