Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

Daps
Katt didn’t “misspeak”, he LIED. Period. If you lie about one thing then that puts the rest of what you’ve said under scrutiny until receipts are provided to the contrary.

:ehh:Well it's a good thing receipts were provided to the contrary. Receipts have been provided to show that Katt was telling the truth for 90-95% of what he said during the interview.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Whew

All this katt Williams support better translate to more people going to his stand ups

Since he is the only “funny comic”

He should eclipse

Ced
Kev
Dave

He should take over all of Steve Jobs

And Ricky should not get and more traction

Right?
Wrong. Who said Kat was the only funny comic? Who even brought up Dave comic wise? Kat already has more traction than Ricky before all this. Why would ppl expect Kat to take over Steve’s job?
Chatters saying the kid said he took it from Bernie, not the other way around.
Seems like some nikkas just felt some type of way about Kat talking about their legend and in a rush to discredit someone Kat held in high regard :sas2:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
I do agree with the sentiment if you lying anywhere in your rant it's invalidated. lying about drug use/and or mental illness is wild considering we have footage of him wilding out in random targets beating strangers up for nothing and randomly getting beat up by children in random soccer games he randomly showed up for.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Katt didn’t “misspeak”, he LIED. Period. If you lie about one thing then that puts the rest of what you’ve said under scrutiny until receipts are provided to the
So are you just gonna ignore the other 90% of shyt he said that ppl pulled up receipts on? The only things ppl proved kat was wrong about was
Ced had a special on netflix from 8 years ago.
Ced did perform at the comedy store.

Bernie didnt fukk with Steve adn steve did try to steal his role.
Proven right on all the Money Mike shyt.
Luda shyt was Jokes.
No one has shown footage of Kevin hart having sold out shows in hollywood.
Kevin being a plant is subjective and a nothing argument.
Katt calling them unfunny is subjective.

Regarding Kevin Hart and this supposed “Mysterious” and “sudden” rise he was gifted by the Illuminati

Will Packer
Like what are you even arguing here? You are arguing things in a era Kat never brought up. Kev was already making a name for himself during the time Will Packer was talking about Think Like A Man(2012) He had dropped 3 -4 specials by that time.
I'm a Grown Little Man (2009)
Seriously Funny (2010)
Laugh at My Pain (2011)

Katt specifically said the first 4 or 5 years of Kev's career he was getting roles Katt passed on. He said Kev had the movie(Soul Plane) and show primetime ABC show (Big House)
Kevin Hart on his rant on Kat said Kat had his Fool's Gold role but lost it.
Spanky said he got Soul Plane because the east coast based director wanted Kevin. < you keep ignoring this

Someone in here said they also remember spanky saying Kevin got the tv show because of some Canada connection.

This was also Kevin Hart. Went from "Im never putting on a dress, you have to have boundaries."

Then to say it was cool to put on a dress, others like Martin did it too

Will Smith got put on TV NOT because he was a rapper, thats just what got him on the radar. He was likable, a hard worker, and Quincy was convinced he could be a star.
He was already a star. He sold 4 million albums and was on Aresenio Hall. You acting like the took some random unknown dude :dahell:

No one is arguing against Kevin being a hard worker and grinding when it comes to his standup comedy. He is also smart as hell and business savvy and knows how to work his network and "play the game".

I do agree with the sentiment if you lying anywhere in your rant it's invalidated. lying about drug use/and or mental illness is wild considering we have footage of him wilding out in random targets beating strangers up for nothing and randomly getting beat up by children in random soccer games he randomly showed up for.
I agree with it as well, but you cant ignore the stuff Katt said with receipts. Which is why it's odd to keep goin "he lying about everything" when ppl went and looked stuff up.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Katt didn’t “misspeak”, he LIED. Period. If you lie about one thing then that puts the rest of what you’ve said under scrutiny until receipts are provided to the contrary. Katt’s entire interview was a stand up special, which mixes elements of truth with exaggerations and lies to make the stories and punchlines hit harder. It was absolutely hilarious but Katt is no revolutionary or truth-teller and the interview as standup needs to be put in proper context.

Regarding Kevin Hart and this supposed “Mysterious” and “sudden” rise he was gifted by the Illuminati

“The relationship with Universal and Donna started around Ride Along. Earlier, I had produced Think Like a Man, based on the Steve Harvey book, with this diminutive young actor named Kevin Hart who nobody in Hollywood thought was a star. But I realized he was a star in the Black community because all his comedy shows were getting bootlegged, passed around and sold everywhere, and his YouTube videos were going crazy. But Hollywood missed this buzz. When I came in to talk about Think Like a Man, an executive literally said, “Kevin Hart has been around for a while and had a movie called Soul Plane that didn’t work. He had a failed TV show. He’s always going to be the supporting guy.” I knew differently. I made him part of the ensemble in Think Like a Man, and he popped and was the centerpiece.”

Will Packer

I’ve been saying since the beginning of all of this that Kevin’s rise wasn’t meteoric and anyone with a functioning brain who was actually around back then could see how Kevin ended up getting his current spot. Kevin grinded, Kevin kept great connections, Kevin had a legitimate buzz in the black community, and people like Will Packer believed in him. You have NO idea how many people get put on in the industry simply because they are professional, likable, and someone believes in their potential. Will Smith got put on TV NOT because he was a rapper, thats just what got him on the radar. He was likable, a hard worker, and Quincy was convinced he could be a star. This shyt happens often you just have to be ready once you get your shot

Kevin was a plant…. :mjlol:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
So are you just gonna ignore the other 90% of shyt he said that ppl pulled up receipts on? The only things ppl proved kat was wrong about was
Ced had a special on netflix from 8 years ago.
Ced did perform at the comedy store.

Bernie didnt fukk with Steve adn steve did try to steal his role.
Proven right on all the Money Mike shyt.
Luda shyt was Jokes.
No one has shown footage of Kevin hart having sold out shows in hollywood.
Kevin being a plant is subjective and a nothing argument.
Katt calling them unfunny is subjective.

Like what are you even arguing here? You are arguing things in a era Kat never brought up. Kev was already making a name for himself during the time Will Packer was talking about Think Like A Man(2012) He had dropped 3 -4 specials by that time.
I'm a Grown Little Man (2009)
Seriously Funny (2010)
Laugh at My Pain (2011)

Katt specifically said the first 4 or 5 years of Kev's career he was getting roles Katt passed on. He said Kev had the movie(Soul Plane) and show primetime ABC show (Big House)
Kevin Hart on his rant on Kat said Kat had his Fool's Gold role but lost it.
Spanky said he got Soul Plane because the east coast based director wanted Kevin. < you keep ignoring this

Someone in here said they also remember spanky saying Kevin got the tv show because of some Canada connection.

This was also Kevin Hart. Went from "Im never putting on a dress, you have to have boundaries."

Then to say it was cool to put on a dress, others like Martin did it too

He was already a star. He sold 4 million albums and was on Aresenio Hall. You acting like the took some random unknown dude :dahell:

No one is arguing against Kevin being a hard worker and grinding when it comes to his standup comedy. He is also smart as hell and business savvy and knows how to work his network and "play the game".

I agree with it as well, but you cant ignore the stuff Katt said with receipts. Which is why it's odd to keep goin "he lying about everything" when ppl went and looked stuff up.

I don't need receipts for Steve Harvey fukk that guy lol. I believe any shytty story about Steve Harvey because he is a piece of shyt..still breh lied several times through this shyt. Two things can be true at once. You can be a generous cool guy to the people you love and a lying drug addict who punch women in targets to others.

It's annoying because he was saying some real shyt mixed in with verifiable lies...it felt like I was listening to a friend you know for a fact is a liar lie to my face.

Still Breh is Funny af and I love he the guy behind the scenes doing real shyt for people randomly and not doing it for pats on the back.

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
:mjlol:The conspiracy theory that this interview was planned. To distract us from Sudanese and Palestinians being treated like cattle by deranged terrorists and the Congolese being treated as the tech communities slaves is laughable. And let’s not forget the “black people will entertain this but not videos talking about wealth” crowd.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Shannon done got like 800k subs off this interview :wow:
He said he expected it to get 10-15M. On nightcap last night he said he didnt realize how big it was. Said he even got random white ppl in the airport pulling up to him saying "that katt williams interview" and giving him a thumbs up. Said a pilot was giving him props for the interview as well.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Shannon done got like 800k subs off this interview :wow:
He said he expected it to get 10-15M. On nightcap last night he said he didnt realize how big it was. Said he even got random white ppl in the airport pulling up to him saying "that katt williams interview" and giving him a thumbs up. Said a pilot was giving him props for the interview as well.
:francis:bbbut the coli told me views me nothing and Katt was irrelevant and bitter