Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

Daps
I don't need receipts for Steve Harvey fukk that guy lol. I believe any shytty story about Steve Harvey because he is a piece of shyt..still breh lied several times through this shyt. Two things can be true at once. You can be a generous cool guy to the people you love and a lying drug addict who punch women in targets to others.

It's annoying because he was saying some real shyt missed in with verifiable lies...it felt like I was listening to a friend you know for a fact is a liar lie to my face.

Still Breh is Funny af and I love he the guy behind the scenes doing real shyt for people randomly and not doing it for pats on the back.

As far as I know, he punched a man in target, not a woman.

Maybe you know something I don't know...

But on the chance that you lied, does this invalidate all of your posts on this site since you lied? :sas2:

I'm just curious :mjgrin:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
As far as I know, he punched a man in target, not a woman.

Maybe you know something I don't know...

But on the chance that you lied, does this invalidate all of your posts on this site since you lied? :sas2:

I'm just curious :mjgrin:
oops my bad i got my details mixed up Katt Williams Accused of Attacking Women in Atlanta he attacked a woman after target my fault or maybe i mixed it up with this time? New trouble for Katt Williams: Comedian accused of punching woman at California restaurant or maybe this time? Katt Williams Arrested in Seattle -- Bailed Out by Suge Knight .. im sorry it happened so many times i mixed up the places my apologies :russ: :russ:

Daps
oops my bad i got my details mixed up Katt Williams Accused of Attacking Women in Atlanta he attacked a woman after target my fault or maybe i mixed it up with this time? New trouble for Katt Williams: Comedian accused of punching woman at California restaurant or maybe this time? Katt Williams Arrested in Seattle -- Bailed Out by Suge Knight .. im sorry it happened so many times i mixed up the places my apologies :russ: :russ:

So back to my point. You lied on Katt. Does that invalidate all of your coli posts? :sas2: