Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:mjlol:If that's how they felt about him in 2012, then explain how he got a part in the biggest comedy movie of the decade-- 40 Year Old Virgin (2005)? And don't say his comedy specials, those didn't come out until 5 years later (Grown Little Man, 2009).

:mjlol:Kevin Hart is a plant, and your postings actually PROVE that to be the truth. Studios felt that strongly about him, yet he kept getting lead roles in movies and tv shows.

If you think a 4 minute cameo in a 2 hour movie indicates a lead role then God Bless you brother

Daps
:mjlol:You do realize you are proving my point, right? Apatow was Hollywood's next big director, yet he's taking Kevin Hart everywhere with him? What did Kevin Hart do to deserve 40-Year-Old Virgin, Scary Movie 3, and Soul Plane? Remember, this is all before Kevin Hart's first special.

You just gonna ignore the part where Kevin was in a show that Judd was working on in 2001? 4 years before 40 year old virgin. And Kevin had what was basically a cameo.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
If you think a 4 minute cameo in a 2 hour movie indicates a lead role then God Bless you brother
:mjlol:I love how you take one minute thing and then try to paint a narrative. You've been doing that this entire thread.

:mjlol:No one stated that 40-Year-Old-Virgin was a lead role. However, it was a large mainstream production and Kevin Hart was in it. Kevin Hart has been getting roles that didn't justify his star power at the time, considering his first special didn't drop for another 5+ years. Not only that, Kevin Hart didn't pop until his SECOND special, which was another year and a half later.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
If that's how they felt about him in 2012, then explain how he got a part in the biggest comedy movie of the decade-- 40 Year Old Virgin (2005)? And don't say his comedy specials, those didn't come out until 5 years later (Grown Little Man, 2009).

Kevin Hart is a plant, and your postings actually PROVE that to be the truth. Studios felt that strongly about him, yet he kept getting lead roles in movies and tv shows.

The elephant in the room is yall personally don’t think Kevin hart is funny, so you’re going to ignore the insane concept that when people find you funny it leads to work

First, Kev’s connect was Keith Robinson from Philly, who was a known comedian on the NY scene and performed and hosted at the Comedy Sellar a top tier club that many comedians have ascended from

2nd, luckily there’s this thing called “Wikipedia”:

After winning several stand-up comedy competitions, Hart had his first breakthrough when Judd Apatow cast him in a recurring role on the TV series Undeclared (2001). He has since had roles in films such as Paper Soldiers (2002)

Apatow later did 40 Year Old Virigin , so maybe that explains that :beli:

And btw here are the other comedians on Undeclared:

Ah yes, a who’s who of Illuminati plants

Then Paper Soldiers. At a time when Rocafella was mining Philly for talent, a movie based on Philly with Philly rappers and Philly actors, maybe that’s how Kev got that :beli:

Now, I’ve simply, logically laid out how his come up occurred. But im legit waiting in anticipation of how you will manage to dismiss logical information and instead roll with emotion—-literally like arguing with a chick—-and instead just double down with ‘he a plant’ :heh:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
The elephant in the room is yall personally don’t think Kevin hart is funny, so you’re going to ignore the insane concept that other people may, and that lead to work. They get
:mjlol:Naw homie, I'm one of the few people who think Kevin Hart is hilarious. Interviews, movies, tv shows, ect. I've seen 95% of Kevin's entire catalogue. I'm just keeping it 1000, Kevin Hart is definately a plant.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
A tv show off of Paper Soldiers is a very big co sign.

But as someone broke down earlier, when you get your shot you gotta take it.

It could.be casting couch, it could be hardwork and mgnt. Nevertheless, it was always meant to be this way.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Naw homie, I'm one of the few people who think Kevin Hart is hilarious. Interviews, movies, tv shows, ect. I've seen 95% of Kevin's entire catalogue. I'm just keeping it 1000, Kevin Hart is definately a plant.
No ngga, don’t just reply to that, address the lengthy detailed information posted :mjtf: Unless you just on some clown shyt

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
If he was a plant it wouldn’t have taken him 8 years and 2 specials to recover from Soul Plane.
:mjlol:He was the lead in Soul Plane. He had a bigger part than Monique, DL Hughley, John Witherspoon, ECT.

:mjlol:No way he should have been the lead with that cast. Especially since he wouldn't have his first special for almost another decade. Yaw gotta just accept that he's a plant.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Curious how this will do compared to Shannon's interview. :jbhmm:
Looking at willie's page, it will easily be his most viewed Video.
It won’t do nearly the amount of views. Shannon is a top sports media personality right now. He was voted #1 by Complex. Interview could be interesting given the fact that Willie D doesn’t portray himself as a company man, he doesn’t like Steve Harvey either, and I believe he was already cool with Katt Williams.