Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

Daps
@Doomsday is this the blooper scene you talking about? :jbhmm:
This is Katt Williams part of the Blooper reel. That is the bathroom at the apartment(Where Damon attempts to rape Mike). Had to be the party since that's when Pinky and Donna was in the same place. That has to be Money Mike Donna is talking to on the floor.
What "situation" is Pinky telling mike he sorry about? :dame:
Why does Pinky's girl say "he need time to adjust" Adjust after what? :dame:
How would this scene even flow in the movie together with the wrench scene :jbhmm:

Like I said yesterday, there's been more proof of Katt telling the truth than Katt being a liar. I'm not saying he didn't embellish but so far he's been proven true for 95% of what he said during the interview.

Daps
Looks like Cube was trying to be slick. He is saying that a rape scene was never in the script or filmed, he doesn’t count an implied rape with subsequent supporting scenes to be a rape scene.

Katt was telling the truth. :hubie:

@Born2BKing thought he had one when the Cube interview dropped :wow:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Whew

All this katt Williams support better translate to more people going to his stand ups

Since he is the only “funny comic”

He should eclipse

Ced
Kev
Dave

He should take over all of Steve Jobs

And Ricky should not get and more traction

Right?
nikka get over it. Your favorites aren't who you thought they were :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
He said in the interview he just got an 8 figure deal with netflix

Yep. I still remember him recording himself checking in with some teenagers at Oblock and thinking that was cool as a millionair 50 yo ex nba player lol.

I got a question. Did you actually listen to the interview or did you just hear what you wanted to hear?
Kat never said Ricky didnt audition for the role of Money Mike. He said Ricky never had the part, Cube said after seeing Ricky audition for Mike, they decided he would be a better Santa.

Just like you going so hard trying to prove Kevin Hart did shows on the west coast. Kat never said Kevin never performed on the west coast/hollywood. he said "Kevin never had sold out shows or lines around the corner in Hollywood(Comedy Story/Laugh Factory)". That means Kevin was doing comedy in hollywood/west coast, but he wasnt doing sold out shows to lead a movie and get a ABC tv show that early in his career.

Yes Katt mispoke about Ced performing at the comedy store, you got that. You know what I found more interesting? Guy Tory didnt say anything about the others. Katt mentioned 4 names. Tiffany, Kevin, Ced, and Steve. He said Kevin never had sold out shows there(early in his career). He also said Tiffany, Ced, and Steve never performed there. Guy Tory only made a video defending Ced performing there yet left the other 3 mentioned out of it.

Katt didn’t “misspeak”, he LIED. Period. If you lie about one thing then that puts the rest of what you’ve said under scrutiny until receipts are provided to the contrary. Katt’s entire interview was a stand up special, which mixes elements of truth with exaggerations and lies to make the stories and punchlines hit harder. It was absolutely hilarious but Katt is no revolutionary or truth-teller and the interview as standup needs to be put in proper context.

Regarding Kevin Hart and this supposed “Mysterious” and “sudden” rise he was gifted by the Illuminati

“The relationship with Universal and Donna started around Ride Along. Earlier, I had produced Think Like a Man, based on the Steve Harvey book, with this diminutive young actor named Kevin Hart who nobody in Hollywood thought was a star. But I realized he was a star in the Black community because all his comedy shows were getting bootlegged, passed around and sold everywhere, and his YouTube videos were going crazy. But Hollywood missed this buzz. When I came in to talk about Think Like a Man, an executive literally said, “Kevin Hart has been around for a while and had a movie called Soul Plane that didn’t work. He had a failed TV show. He’s always going to be the supporting guy.” I knew differently. I made him part of the ensemble in Think Like a Man, and he popped and was the centerpiece.”

Will Packer

I’ve been saying since the beginning of all of this that Kevin’s rise wasn’t meteoric and anyone with a functioning brain who was actually around back then could see how Kevin ended up getting his current spot. Kevin grinded, Kevin kept great connections, Kevin had a legitimate buzz in the black community, and people like Will Packer believed in him. You have NO idea how many people get put on in the industry simply because they are professional, likable, and someone believes in their potential. Will Smith got put on TV NOT because he was a rapper, thats just what got him on the radar. He was likable, a hard worker, and Quincy was convinced he could be a star. This shyt happens often you just have to be ready once you get your shot