Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
@Doomsday is this the blooper scene you talking about? :jbhmm:
This is Katt Williams part of the Blooper reel. That is the bathroom at the apartment(Where Damon attempts to rape Mike). Had to be the party since that's when Pinky and Donna was in the same place. That has to be Money Mike Donna is talking to on the floor.
What "situation" is Pinky telling mike he sorry about? :dame:
Why does Pinky's girl say "he need time to adjust" Adjust after what? :dame:
How would this scene even flow in the movie together with the wrench scene :jbhmm:

Knew he was telling the truth.

Cube a bytch.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, he told you that the little slot he built for himself is good enough. He basically just exposing. Its coming down to all of our personal opinions on whose right or wrong or deserves success or not and that will always differ.
No what im saying is everyone (group think) is riding for katt right now

and totally dismissing everyone else life and career

katt should be the star of stars right?

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
No what im saying is everyone (group think) is riding for katt right now

and totally dismissing everyone else life and career

katt should be the star of stars right?
There ain’t really no people 40 and below who think Cedric the entertainer and Steve Harvey are funny. Nobody watching no specials they had or anything. Rickey Smiley for sure fits in the same category except far less popular. Only older people fukking with the shyt. The only person you could say it’s group think for is Kevin hart. He is hella mainstream, but people don’t really think he funny like that. Unless you 40 and older. Not on a KATT level. It’s a popular thought that he is incredibly overrated. Younger people do find KATT Williams funny either from standup or movies. We all seen him in atleast one movie. Or boondocks. He is part of classic shows/ movies we still watch. People picking his side because we always liked him better. That’s it. Not group think. I literally don’t like those other comedians names he mentioned. They all corny. Only Katt.

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
There ain’t really no people in the 30s and below who think Cedric the entertainer and Steve Harvey are funny. Nobody watching no specials they had or anything. Rickey Smiley for sure fits in the same category except far less popular. The only person you could say it’s group think for is Kevin hart. He is hella mainstream, but people don’t really think he funny like that. Unless you 40 and older. Not on a KATT level. Young people do find KATT Williams funny either from standup or movies. People picking his side because we always liked him better. That’s it. Not group think. I literally don’t like those other comedians names except Katt.
Exactly

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
@Doomsday is this the blooper scene you talking about? :jbhmm:
This is Katt Williams part of the Blooper reel. That is the bathroom at the apartment(Where Damon attempts to rape Mike). Had to be the party since that's when Pinky and Donna was in the same place. That has to be Money Mike Donna is talking to on the floor.
What "situation" is Pinky telling mike he sorry about? :dame:
Why does Pinky's girl say "he need time to adjust" Adjust after what? :dame:
How would this scene even flow in the movie together with the wrench scene :jbhmm:

Woooow.

I stand corrected.

Maybe Katt does read 3000 books a year

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
There ain’t really no people 40 and below who think Cedric the entertainer and Steve Harvey are funny. Nobody watching no specials they had or anything. Rickey Smiley for sure fits in the same category except far less popular. Only older people fukking with the shyt. The only person you could say it’s group think for is Kevin hart. He is hella mainstream, but people don’t really think he funny like that. Unless you 40 and older. Not on a KATT level. It’s a popular thought that he is incredibly overrated. Younger people do find KATT Williams funny either from standup or movies. We all seen him in atleast one movie. Or boondocks. He is part of classic shows/ movies we still watch. People picking his side because we always liked him better. That’s it. Not group think. I literally don’t like those other comedians names he mentioned. They all corny. Only Katt.
I know it’s cool to shyt on Ced now but there’s not too many younger comedians killing him on stage right now. Like comedy is not in a great place right now. You can slander Steve all you want cause I never liked him

vino

Superstar
Daps
I know it’s cool to shyt on Ced now but there’s not too many younger comedians killing him on stage right now. Like comedy is not in a great place right now. You can slander Steve all you want cause I never liked him

Yeah, Ced las nextflix special was hilarious and I never heard many people say Ced wasn’t funny. I only heard the Steve Harvey wasn’t funny crowd.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The upcoming comedians we got now do Facebook comedy skits

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Lot of things. Club Shay Shay/Shannon Sharpe is popular. Katt is popular and he talking about some of the most popular comedians. And it's drama. It's like a perfect storm.

Also put some respeck on Shannon Sharp :ufdup: He was getting a bunch of views before Katt.These his highest vids minus kat ones. And these just the top 8 without Katt. The next 10 after this averaging around 3M views as well. (Steve's vid got a 1M views added from the Katt episode)
363cc70608582c794d3d1e0703ef2d45.png

Even if he wasnt calling out ppl this interview still wouldve did numbers. probably like 10M over time. I think Katt's HotBoxin ep with Tyson is at like 3M.

Sharpe been getting views before Katt

Also his show with Ocho had been getting crazy subscriber growth even before this atom bomb interview

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Sharpe been getting views before Katt

Also his show with Ocho had been getting crazy subscriber growth even before this atom bomb interview
Facts. Been subbed for a while now. Dude been pulling numbers. This was just my over the top, his most recent Deion Nightcap was big too.

Unc putting on for the culture :wow: need to bless him with an official smiley

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Let’s be reality.

Steve Harvey makes material for housewives.
Ced makes material for retired people.
Rickey makes material for old women.
Kevin makes material for white people.

Of course nikkas ain’t riding for them they haven’t been making material for us in a long time. Notice how the only defense against what Katt is saying is “oh he seems angry, oh he on drugs”. Naw, forget that, let’s talk about what he said. To this point the only things people are hanging on are the books and his speed. If after all that napalm he dropped the only thing you can discredit him on is his foot speed then I’m looking at you like :usure:

Last edited: