Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
No, he said he was supposed to money Mike and Katt was supposed to be Santa. He added on that he auditioned for money Mike, but ended up with the roles getting swapped. No one has come out and said that katt was ever supposed to play santa but they swapped roles

Ice Cube has a video out saying Rickey auditioned for the Money Mike part, but they ended up wanting him to play Santa. I don't think anybody auditioned for the Santa part it seems. I think they just wanted to see who could play the Money Mike part and let the other play Santa.

Rickey was more than likely too nice of a personality to play Money Mike.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Cube juelzing about the clearly implied rape scene with Damon and Mike in that bathroom. Just because you don’t show it on screen doesn’t mean there wasn’t a rape in players club and the super size homo thug was clearly going to victimize money mike til he got a hold of those vice grips.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Lol all of a sudden people on the internet are experts on journalism and interviewing with critiques for Shannon

Most interviewers could never get this same result because they have a chronic inability to shut the fukk up and let their GUEST talk.........

And most people need to go watch other of the channel interviews......cause He lets people speak their piece....why you all of a sudden want that interview peppered with questions

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Cube juelzing about the clearly implied rape scene with Damon and Mike in that bathroom. Just because you don’t show it on screen doesn’t mean there wasn’t a rape in players club and the super size homo thug was clearly going to victimize money mike til he got a hold of those vice grips.

Cube said the Vice Grips were already in the script so Money was never actually going to get raped he was always supposed to fight him off

We can argue the logistics of rape scenes in a separate discussion. I agree with Kat that rape isn’t funny, but Kat straight up said HE went to the studio and got the scene changed from a full on rape to Money Mike fighting it off.

So either you believe Cube’s side of the story or you believe Kat’s and since most of what Kat has said in the interview has been exposed as lying i’m going to go with Cube on this one.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Lol all of a sudden people on the internet are experts on journalism and interviewing with critiques for Shannon

Most interviewers could never get this same result because they have a chronic inability to shut the fukk up and let their GUEST talk.........

And most people need to go watch other of the channel interviews......cause He lets people speak their piece....why you all of a sudden want that interview peppered with questions

Katt got on there ready to be controversial to sell tour tickets.
There is no coincidence that he has a tour starting right now.
Get your tickets, you know you will.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Only nikkas like Aba and Preach can use twist the interview the way they did shyt on black people
What did they say? Which vid was it? I checked first Katt vid, I dont remember nothing really out of pocket. I remember them commenting saying it's trash ppl saying Kat shouldnt have said nothing because they are "black men". Which I agree with :manny:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
What did they say? Which vid was it? I checked first Katt vid, I dont remember nothing really out of pocket. I remember them commenting saying it's trash ppl saying Kat shouldnt have said nothing because they are "black men". Which I agree with :manny:
Aba been throwing weird shots for a minute. I agree we shouldn’t be covering for BM just cause but that take isn’t even a dominant take. He consistently acts like American blacks like covering for bad behavior like it’s our default setting. Even añ edge lord Somalian c00n called him out for trying to appease people like Destiny. Even that Somalian c00n was more understanding of American contexts and has actually checked Destiny for it to my surprise. Most black people right now agree with Katt so what the fukk is Aba saying? He doing the contrarian bullshyt.

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Don’t nobody GAF about what he has to say in relation to this phenomenon. Lmao

I’ll give Shannon that- this right here catapulted him into the stratosphere. He’ll be getting some partnerships and deals off the success of this ONE interview. For sure.

Some of the other athletes with similar podcasts/platforms are probably seething.

Truthfully, Stephen Jackson just seems kind of gutter…Shannon isn’t as polished as he needs to be for this space because Katt most certainly did run circles around him, but he’s WAAAAAAY more polished than someone like Stephen Jackson. Grown ass man proud to associate himself with gang culture. Nah ah. No one cares what he thinks.

@Neo The Resurrected ONE Unc moving up :wow:
I bet Trips looked at the numbers Shannon recently got before posting that response on twitter :youngsabo:
This may give Shannon a lane to get some wrestlers on Club Shay Shay :jbhmm:

Nah, I didnt see that but that is funny as hell. Ricky and his manager's side dont line up at all, especially wn you have cube straight saying "When we gave Ricky a shot by auditioning for Money Mike, with the way he was moving we thought he would be a better santa" lol.

:wow::wow::wow:

It’s coming

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Katt’s been building good will for YEARS.
All these stories popping up…

They won’t be taking Katt down. :umad:

Not that he isn’t doing these things out of the goodness of his heart- but this man has been playing chess longer than most realize.

Katt is obviously a generous dude. Too many stories out there. Beanie Sigel said he saw Katt give out 200k in his neighborhood.

Boosie said he gave him $15k fresh out of jail

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Aba been throwing weird shots for a minute. I agree we shouldn’t be covering for BM just cause but that take isn’t even a dominant take. He consistently acts like American blacks like covering for bad behavior like it’s our default setting. Even añ edge lord Somalian c00n called him out for trying to appease people like Destiny. Most black people right now agree with Katt so what the fukk is Aba saying? He doing the contrarian bullshyt
Lets try this again. I didnt ask for a deep dive on your thoughts on aba and preach as a whole, that's a whole other discussion. This is what you said.
Only nikkas like Aba and Preach can use twist the interview the way they did shyt on black people
So what specifically in that video about Shannon/Katt was it? Like I said the only thing in that video that I remember, was them saying something like "ppl shouldnt be mad at Katt because they made he calling out BM" which isnt shytting on black ppl and you said you agree with.

You had ppl in this thread talking bout Katt shouldnt never said nothing and put it in an autobiography or "why he talking about these success stories".

Watching their other vid now covering the reaction to what Katt said about dresses. They even bring up how some Black ppl see it as emasculation and buck breaking.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Cube said the Vice Grips were already in the script so Money was never actually going to get raped he was always supposed to fight him off

We can argue the logistics of rape scenes in a separate discussion. I agree with Kat that rape isn’t funny, but Kat straight up said HE went to the studio and got the scene changed from a full on rape to Money Mike fighting it off.

So either you believe Cube’s side of the story or you believe Kat’s and since most of what Kat has said in the interview has been exposed as lying i’m going to go with Cube on this one.

Thing is, if a rape isn’t funny, how funny is an almost rape?

I believe him yo…I don’t know why but I do.

:russ: