Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, he said he was supposed to money Mike and Katt was supposed to be Santa. He added on that he auditioned for money Mike, but ended up with the roles getting swapped. No one has come out and said that katt was ever supposed to play santa but they swapped roles
Unless you got another clip with him saying that, I’m callin cap on that one.

So far all I’ve seen is this one of him basically saying he auditioned for Money Mike and they switched him to Santa. :yeshrug:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I think it's Joe Rogan punching air, not Skip. Viewers and even guests have been asking Rogan to interview Katt Williams, and he's been blowing it off. Now Shay grabbing all the mindshare, Rogan went on Twitter saying how much he'd love to have Katt on.
:mjlol:
Joe has always praised Katt dating back to his days before his podcast blew up

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Joe has always praised Katt dating back to his days before his podcast blew up
But he hasn't interviewed him despite being someone who regularly interviews comedians. Just last months Stavros Halkias (Who the fuuq is that?) was on Rogan's show damn near begging Joe to have Katt on. Maybe Katt was the one not interested in being on the show, but I doubt it.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

There was no "switch" because Ricky never had the Money Mike role

Exactly. Not sure if you watched the Ricky Smiley clip where he had his manager from 25 years ago on, he said they told him “he had the role but needed to read it one more time”. Bruh if you got the role you’d already have the role :pachaha:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

@Neo The Resurrected ONE Unc moving up :wow:
I bet Trips looked at the numbers Shannon recently got before posting that response on twitter :youngsabo:
This may give Shannon a lane to get some wrestlers on Club Shay Shay :jbhmm:

Exactly. Not sure if you watched the Ricky Smiley clip where he had his manager from 25 years ago on, he said they told him “he had the role but needed to read it one more time”. Bruh if you got the role you’d already have the role :pachaha:
Nah, I didnt see that but that is funny as hell. Ricky and his manager's side dont line up at all, especially wn you have cube straight saying "When we gave Ricky a shot by auditioning for Money Mike, with the way he was moving we thought he would be a better santa" lol.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
But he hasn't interviewed him despite being someone who regularly interviews comedians. Just last months Stavros Halkias (Who the fuuq is that?) was on Rogan's show damn near begging Joe to have Katt on. Maybe Katt was the one not interested in being on the show, but I doubt it.
None of us knows

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG-5932.jpg

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Got no dog in this but man the views are wild. I did not expect that. Usually a video that long would scare ppl from even clicking to begin with. I'm sure most were looking for certain timestamps, but still. Crazy numbers.

I figured people would just view all the viral parts in short clips on tiktok/reels. Would love to know the analytics on what percent watched the entire thing. Even a fraction of the views watching at that length of interview would be :wow: I still have a little bit to go myself :pachaha:

Good stuff for Shannon. :salute: