Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:whoo::why:31 millon views, this thing might hit 50 million in a week, unc Shannon gained over 500k new subs, you can't pay for this type of promotion

I never even knew Katt Williams was that popular

31 million views
145,804 Comments

even those mini clips getting like 3 million views

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

31 million views
145,804 Comments

Katt Williams definitely was one of the biggest stand up comedians in the world for a few years
I’d say at his peak he was the biggest especially after Friday after next and pimp chronicles

Also had boondocks around the same time

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps

31 million views
145,804 Comments

Yesterday morning I was bored and actually did the math. Those clips and bits had 15M views.

Mind blowing. What we see is just the main channel and youtube only. This is getting cut, published and discussed on all platforms and the algorithm is pushing it like crazy. Katt did something for the books:whew:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Katt Williams definitely was one of the biggest stand up comedians in the world for a few years
I’d say at his peak he was the biggest especially after Friday after next and pimp chronicles

Also had boondocks around the same time

Yeah but 31 million views popular?
Prob like fifteen interviews shannons harpe has done together don't equal those numbers

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Lets try this again. I didnt ask for a deep dive on your thoughts on aba and preach as a whole, that's a whole other discussion. This is what you said.

So what specifically in that video about Shannon/Katt was it? Like I said the only thing in that video that I remember, was them saying something like "ppl shouldnt be mad at Katt because they made he calling out BM" which isnt shytting on black ppl and you said you agree with.

You had ppl in this thread talking bout Katt shouldnt never said nothing and put it in an autobiography or "why he talking about these success stories".

Watching their other vid now covering the reaction to what Katt said about dresses. They even bring up how some Black ppl see it as emasculation and buck breaking.

Breh just making up shyt :mjlol:

A&P didn’t say anything out of pocket in those videos

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Prob like fifteen interviews shannons harpe has done together don't equal those numbers
It’s the control verse of interviews and it happened right as the year starts. Perfectly timed on a platform that’s been waiting for a hit. Shannon went viral with Brittany Renner and others but this was his version of Birdman on the breakfast club when they uploaded on youtube

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
It was a hot topic at church so the elders at church rushed home after pastor got done and had their grand kids put it on the big screen :russ:

"Put it on club shay shay g baby" :lolbron:

Lol, but I bet you this did actually happen at many black churches today.

Probably mad older women found out/heard that "heathen" Katt talked bad about Steve Harvet and Rickey Smiley, AND Tyler Perry.

All 3 of those nggas are staples of every older black womans radio listening or tv viewing . :lolbron:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Lot of things. Club Shay Shay/Shannon Sharpe is popular. Katt is popular and he talking about some of the most popular comedians. And it's drama. It's like a perfect storm.

Also put some respeck on Shannon Sharp :ufdup: He was getting a bunch of views before Katt.These his highest vids minus kat ones. And these just the top 8 without Katt. The next 10 after this averaging around 3M views as well. (Steve's vid got a 1M views added from the Katt episode)
363cc70608582c794d3d1e0703ef2d45.png

Even if he wasnt calling out ppl this interview still wouldve did numbers. probably like 10M over time. I think Katt's HotBoxin ep with Tyson is at like 3M.