Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
So

-Katt said Ricky a hater for saying Money Mike was pose to be his role.
- - Ricky actually said he auditioned like everyone else. It’s on tape
- - Ice Cube confirmed Ricky auditioned and Katt was the better fit

-Katt said Cedric never appeared at Guy Torry comedy house
- - Guy Torry provided tapes of Katt and Cedric together at the comedy house

-Katt said Cedric stole from him. This has been confirmed
- - Also been confirmed Katt stole his biggest intro ‘Everyday I’m hustlin’ from JB Smoove

-Katt said Kevin Hart is plant
- - Proven numerous of times he’s not a plant

-Katt said they emasculating black men by making them wear dress
- - A video dropped showing A-list white actors all wore dresses. Each And Every white actor you know in Hollywood. Confirmed Hollywood is into cross dressing

Only thing right was Steve Harvey but if you old enough you know about Steve already

:mjlol:At this point just take it as a roasting sessions, because Katt is crazy and funny

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

laugh-laughing.gif

This is why I know 90% of what Katt said is true. Man said their bewtyholes been tampered with by Hollyweird elites, they stole jokes, had a cabal with ugly wives and not one of them has said he's lying

Responding with a jingle had me hollering. All of them were better off not saying anything

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
laugh-laughing.gif

This is why I know 90% of what Katt said is true. Man said their bewtyholes been tampered with by Hollyweird elites, they stole jokes, had a cabal with ugly wives and not one of them has said he's lying

Responding with a jingle had me hollering. All of them were better off not saying anything
So

-Katt said Ricky a hater for saying Money Mike was pose to be his role.
- - Ricky actually said he auditioned like everyone else. It’s on tape
- - Ice Cube confirmed Ricky auditioned and Katt was the better fit

-Katt said Cedric never appeared at Guy Torry comedy house
- - Guy Torry provided tapes of Katt and Cedric together at the comedy house

-Katt said Cedric stole from him. This has been confirmed
- - Also been confirmed Katt stole his biggest intro ‘Everyday I’m hustlin’ from JB Smoove

-Katt said Kevin Hart is plant
- - Proven numerous of times he’s not a plant

-Katt said they emasculating black men by making them wear dress
- - A video dropped showing A-list white actors all wore dresses. Each And Every white actor you know in Hollywood. Confirmed Hollywood is into cross dressing

Only thing right was Steve Harvey but if you old enough you know about Steve already

:mjlol:At this point just take it as a roasting sessions, because Katt is crazy and funny

Sheesh. Kat is unintentionally forming a cult. lol

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
laugh-laughing.gif

Cube said he lied about there being an actual rape scene written for the film

Cube confirmed that Ricky Smiley DID audition for Money Mike first

Luda in his freestyle said he’s never been a member of the illuminati and gave props to John Singleton for casting him 2Fast 2Furious

Cedric went on IG and said he has no idea what Katt is talking about and he never stole a joke from him

Guy Torey provided receipts that Katt was lying about Cedric never showing up to Phat Tuesdays. He posted footage of Cedric performing

Damn near EVERYBODY Katt mentioned has come out with PROOF that Katt is a liar and you’d rather believe that a conglomerate of successful black men are giving up their ass cheeks simply because Katt used the great conspiracy theorist buzz word that triggers nikkas into folding dollar bills to show you the hidden map to a long lost Masonic treasure chest

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
He shouldn't be in any type of tussle with a minor. He started it and got his whooped. lol
This is the biggest shyt to exploit and these so-called comedians can't even use it to their advantage.

We still don't know what the fukk was up with that vid :dead:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Do we have to bully these people katt talking about?

Why are we like this?

Go to
Ced’s
Kevin
Martin
Luda

IG

It’s crazy

They all in the comments like they choked out a baby in broad daylight :what:

And what’s wrong with stack he on fasion level of hate

Stephen Jackson is such a clown.

Daps
If YouTube was smart they’d try to pay Katt to drop a special on their free platform and get these same numbers… or a free platform like Tubi even though he dissed them. I’d bet money that half the people that watched that FREE YouTube interview would watch Katt’s newer Netflix special in other ways thus cutting down on possible numbers for Netflix. The main word in all of this is FREE PLATFORM! Everybody ain’t got Netflix.

You are correct :ohhh: that would be huge.