Katt at the AEW Wrestling show tonight

mTIVBGL.jpg
Wow

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought it was pretty boring to be honest. After about 20-30 minutes of the Cedric/Steve Harvey stuff (which was ok) his personality got kind of grating real quick. He obviously loves to hear himself talk and he wasn't really paying attention to Shannon's points. Awkward dynamic.

Hollywood is filled with a bunch of frauds who sell their souls all the time. Is that really news?

I'm just glad for Shannon that he got more views on this one interview than the new Undisputed probably gets in a month or even two months for all its videos.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
i just noticed this 3 hour video got 28 mil views

cot damn i know skip wants to commit that :mjlol:

This shyt went stupid viral :ohhh:

Club Shay Shay Youtube was at 1.53 mill at New Year. It's at 2.12 mill now... Breh got 600k subscribers in a 48 hour window off 1 interview...

Shannon might be the biggest personality in sports or music right now... He takin shyt over.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He literally said he auditioned for Money Mike and they thought he'd be a better Santa. :russ: Like come on man.

Are you serious?

Is that it? Yeah Katt definitely on crackhead energy if this is all Rickey said. Them voices in his head got him tweaking if this is the comment that pissed him off

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

Oh shyt man :ohhh:
Is JB a recurring feature on Kevin Harts NBA thing or it was a warning from KH inviting him on livestream?

The thing about it is there was sooooo many comedians back then, you never knew who would blow up and who wouldn’t. People are trying to say these jokes are different lol. Katt going viral is a big deal but people are going to make posts like this to eat off your viral success too.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Breh I'm willing to bet all my coli cash that the next Katt Williams special is gonna be one of the highest viewed special of all times.

Remember, you heard it here first.

I get what you're saying about the different mediums but im just reading the room.

Katt is controversial now. Everybody is discussing breh. Grandparents, parents, children. Black folks, white folks, Chinese. That interview was talked about on multiple news sites (LEGIT mainstream news sites).

I dont fault you for doubting as we've never seen anything like this before and all you have to go on is data, which you and @Ziggiy are pulling

But as sure as I'm sitting here typing this post to you, I'm telling you that the next Katt Williams special is about to break some records

Im simply reading the tea leaves. I'm going to quote yall when it happens.

Remember, you heard it here first.
If YouTube was smart they’d try to pay Katt to drop a special on their free platform and get these same numbers… or a free platform like Tubi even though he dissed them. I’d bet money that half the people that watched that FREE YouTube interview would watch Katt’s newer Netflix special in other ways thus cutting down on possible numbers for Netflix. The main word in all of this is FREE PLATFORM! Everybody ain’t got Netflix.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Superman took me out :laff::laff:

I've had that instrumental playing in my head all day because of that clip after I saw that tweet. :russ:

The thing about it is there was sooooo many comedians back then, you never knew who would blow up and who wouldn’t. People are trying to say these jokes are different lol. Katt going viral is a big deal but people are going to make posts like this to eat off your viral success too.

Look, if the Walrus bit him then he bit JB Smoove. :hubie: