Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
I guess it's this

"I wouldnt have let him disrespect ppl I mess with like that" That's why Katt aint on your show :manny:
Funny enough, Shannon's episode for All The Smoke is the highest viewed on their channel.

You see that double talking I meant huh? :russ:

Stephen Jackson is a man best ignored because he is pathologically bitter and jealous

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Going at Kevin right now is interesting. If Kevin was petty enough he could fukk up the netflix shyt for Kat. Netflix and Kevin got a strong relationship. I would say they easily got over 250M invested in Kevin. The budget on a couple of the netflix movies is at 150M+ and that just the listed budget. That's just the listed movies. He got a couple netlfix shows/movies that the budget isnt listed on wiki. That's not counting marketing either.

Kat said he just got a 8 figure deal at netflix.
Kevin could go to netflix and say "him or me" and get that deal snatched away or at least make the next one hard. :picard:

Sure he could do that

But rest assured that information would get out........

And here is the thing.....Katt Williams still will eat on his live tours.....Literally both of them are at the point where they have a fanbase that will support them...Kevin is exponentially bigger but he cant wipe Katt off the map. Like I said earlier in this thread niches are hardcore supportive

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I'm doing a re-watch of this now. I know he talked shyt about Kevin Hart, but I just now caught that he called him a straight up "industry plant" :lupe: :wow: That might be the biggest diss of the whole interview and there were a ton of them.

Hart definitely paid his dues but there was a point where he was in everything and everybody I know said, "he paid dues, but not that many to be in every other movie coming out. And had The Rock co-sign and stamp of approval" :patrice:

People forget this isn’t about how many dues you pay. If paying dues was the key to success then Arnez J and Shucky Ducky would’ve been global superstars by now

This is about MONEY. Kevin Hart could carry a movie that was made for 20-40 Million that would TRIPLE its budget at the box office CONSISTENTLY for about 4-5 years. He wrote, produced, and starred in Night School, made on a $28 Million budget and grossed $100 Million. You CAN’T “Plant” that kind of success. Kevin Hart was the first comedian who took advantage of social media RIGHT when it became a big thing and utilized that to sell his movies. His strategy was so successful that he had it put in his contracts that he be paid for all social posts promoting his own films at a time when nobody was even thinking about it. The leaked Song Emails from almost a decade ago confirmed that the Studio heads were upset they had to pay him for social media promo

You can’t be a Plant and have white people, actual Studio heads and Presidents, bytching that you worked so hard and cracked a code they hadn’t that you’ve got leverage to force more money out of them.

Thats why he was able to level up and do big budget films with The Rock, because he was carrying mid-budget films to $80-100 Million dollar grosses by HIMSELF. And guess what? Those big budget films were huge as well. The second Jumanji film grossed almost a BILLION world wide

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
37 fukking pages on 50 posts per page on the coli in 2024 :dead:

finally getting a chance to watch this

i swear the video was longer when i opened the link in the tab the first time

:patrice:

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

concise

Veteran
Daps
Which one of you goofy nikkas that lurk/post here sharked my post and made this twitter post. I made the exact same post about C. Holcomb calling out Katt a few pages back :stopitslime:

Now even forumists are claiming stolen material. Man Katt opened a can of worms :damn:

:dead:

People are going high and low to search for material to get views on this Katt Williams topic. :laff:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i am conflicted on katt

he swears he never touched a hard drug and i kind of believe him, but he telling lies that dont add up like a person whose mind was fried from drugs on certain things

i want to believe the stories he sharing about his dealings in the entertainment industry are true, but i can't ignore this mf talking about reading thousands of books a year and getting into college at 7 years old:jbhmm:

little :duck: shyt like that puts doubt on all of it