Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Side Note: Stephen Jackson been sneakin dissin' Shannon Sharpe over this interview? :wtf: :jbhmm:
I guess it's this

"I wouldnt have let him disrespect ppl I mess with like that" That's why Katt aint on your show :manny:
Funny enough, Shannon's episode for All The Smoke is the highest viewed on their channel.

I'm late but I'm back...ice cube is a hypocrite his self talking about I never had a rape scene but had one in playa club but called Katt a liar on that trying to protect that scene :camby:
You see that double talking I meant huh? :russ:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Man, I love the success that Unc is getting. He paid his dues and he's finally seeing it pay off. I know Skip is punching the air and wishes he would have kept Shannon.

Can you imagine Undisputed ratings the day after this interview?

Skip effed up. Nobody is even talking about him anymore. Shannon got the juice.
Same. When he got fired from Undisputed I already knew w/e move he made next I was gonna watch him. Didnt really mess with the henny era shyt that much. Glad he dialed that back.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
I'm late but I'm back...ice cube is a hypocrite his self talking about I never had a rape scene but had one in playa club but called Katt a liar on that trying to protect that scene :camby:

Remember for those who are super technical, he meant off screen ,but you heard Ebony getting tore up and beat up and
Player's Club was a comedy:skip:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Man, I love the success that Unc is getting. He paid his dues and he's finally seeing it pay off. I know Skip is punching the air and wishes he would have kept Shannon.

Can you imagine Undisputed ratings the day after this interview?

Skip effed up. Nobody is even talking about him anymore. Shannon got the juice.
Only thing skip got going for him rn is a coli smiley :skip: