Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Ed Lover is bitter and a hater. You hear he said Bernie was a friend? So he biased. Everything Kat said in that interview is a lie. Every single thing. :troll:

You the one that brought up not hiring Katt because of what you think that video showed. Im just saying these multimillion dollar companies/ppl would have a better idea of that than you.
On the blackball topic, those accolades dont prove anything about blackballing. Kodak is/was blackballed in the industry and came out with super gremlin. Netflix isnt gonna care that Kat is "blackballed". Glover would still fukk with Katt because he is a fellow comedian and makes his own waves.
Yes, I agreed with that person saying he has shown reckless behavior and it could be a reason he doesn't get all the work he seems to think he deserves.
I don't think you know what blackballed means. That means even Netflix and FX wouldn't fukk with him. Therefore, he's not blackballed.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I’m also not going to join the bandwagon and say I NEVER found Steve Harvey funny. He may have stolen jokes, and if he did he deserves to be drug through the mud but if your black and you say you NEVER laughed at a Steve Harvey stand up joke or watched the Steve Harvey Show i’m giving you a MAJOR side eye…

Same thing with Cedric. I REFUSE to front and act like Cedric didn’t have me laughing my ass off during the Comic View days. His “Now what is we gone do” bit could still go over well today and be funny
Give me the side eye cause I never found Steve harvey funny :manny:

Never laughed at his jokes. Except for his joke of a mr. Potato head face

Never watched his show either. Knew it existed but had no interest. Even as a child I could discern he was a shiesty nikka. Reminded my of my shiesty bald headed relatives

Never been a big Cedric fan either. Not for stand up anyway. His voice acting roles have been good, but I never set out to watch something simply cause he was in it

Katt's interview has brought out a lot that's surprised me. Cause I never knew people actually fukked with some of these dudes like thar. I thought all of us on the coli don't fukk with Steve for example but guess he's got some fanfare after all :yeshrug:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That Art of Dialogue tweet...
carl.png
Katt is even overpronouncing the T in shyt like JB Smoove did. :leon:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
some of yall in here criticizing katt for being a human being. like yeah some shyt he did is just shyt that happens. he didnt make a habit of getting stomped out by fifth graders. the people he discussed have made habits of being shytty people and doing sus stuff behind closed doors.

kevin hart talking about "he chose drugs" like ok and you chose sidep*ssy. but on a regular basis you did crazy shyt for money. so its not really the same.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

Oh shyt man :ohhh:
Is JB a recurring feature on Kevin Harts NBA thing or it was a warning from KH inviting him on livestream?

Which one of you goofy nikkas that lurk/post here sharked my post and made this twitter post. I made the exact same post about C. Holcomb calling out Katt a few pages back :stopitslime:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yes, I agreed with that person saying he has shown reckless behavior and it could be a reason he doesn't get all the work he seems to think he deserves.
I don't think you know what blackballed means. That means even Netflix and FX wouldn't fukk with him. Therefore, he's not blackballed.
I dont think you understand that ppl fukking with you trumps any blackball that may be happening. Which is why I broke it down earlier.
Netflix is tech money.They wouldnt care what Hollywood may have going on.
Glover was a writer on 30 Rock(hit show) and has clout. He is also a standup comedian that views Katt like a legend. So he would say fukk w/e blackball was/is in place. This would be like Kendrick putting Kodak on Mr. Morale.

Also did Katt say he was blackballed currently? I thought the blackballed he mentioned was years ago when he spoke on Weinstine/MJ
=================================================================

Yes Kat wack for stealing the joke and should be called out on it. But is yall nikkas that was defending Ced and Steve stealing gonna keep the same energy?
"It was years ago!"
"That one Joke dont take way from his legacy"
"Who cares"
:jbhmm:

Kat was just paying homage to JB

He that type of brotha
Just bigging up his his brotha. He always respected JB :troll:

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Which one of you goofy nikkas that lurk/post here sharked my post and made this twitter post. I made the exact same post about C. Holcomb calling out Katt a few pages back :stopitslime:
Why you bringin it up now? Why you putting beef with your coli brethren out there for public consumption? Show some integrity. You shouldve waited 20 years and put this in your autobiography :mjgrin: