Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Give me the side eye cause I never found Steve harvey funny :manny:

Never laughed at his jokes. Except for his joke of a mr. Potato head face

Never watched his show either. Knew it existed but had no interest. Even as a child I could discern he was a shiesty nikka. Reminded my of my shiesty bald headed relatives

Never been a big Cedric fan either. Not for stand up anyway. His voice acting roles have been good, but I never set out to watch something simply cause he was in it

Katt's interview has brought out a lot that's surprised me. Cause I never knew people actually fukked with some of these dudes like thar. I thought all of us on the coli don't fukk with Steve for example but guess he's got some fanfare after all :yeshrug:
Yeah the illuminati put Ced on. Nevermind him being a legend on BET Comic View in the 90s and grinding and rocking rooms for years.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I’m also not going to join the bandwagon and say I NEVER found Steve Harvey funny. He may have stolen jokes, and if he did he deserves to be drug through the mud but if your black and you say you NEVER laughed at a Steve Harvey stand up joke or watched the Steve Harvey Show i’m giving you a MAJOR side eye…

Same thing with Cedric. I REFUSE to front and act like Cedric didn’t have me laughing my ass off during the Comic View days. His “Now what is we gone do” bit could still go over well today and be funny

Yup

I've been to live shows for all these niccas from Katt to Kevin to Cedric, etc., and I laughed at all of em. Now, like u said, if a mf stole the jokes I was laughing at or had a team of writers helping, that's another thing but I don't like the shytting on legends ish just cuz Katt poppin' off. He knows dem niccas. That's his peers. It's like family members who ain't spoke in a long time arguing or something. Everybody else can chill acting like they weren't doing Ced's nuts from Barbershop and shyt.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I dont think you understand that ppl fukking with you trumps any blackball that may be happening. Which is why I broke it down earlier.
Netflix is tech money.They wouldnt care what Hollywood may have going on.
Glover was a writer on 30 Rock(hit show) and has clout. He is also a standup comedian that views Katt like a legend. So he would say fukk w/e blackball was/is in place. This would be like Kendrick putting Kodak on Mr. Morale.

Also did Katt say he was blackballed currently? I thought the blackballed he mentioned was years ago when he spoke on Weinstine/MJ

Yes Kat wack for stealing the joke and should be called out on it. But is yall nikkas that was defending Ced and Steve stealing gonna keep the same energy?
"It was years ago!"
"That one Joke dont take way from his legacy"
"Who cares"
:jbhmm:

Just bigging up his his brotha. He always respected JB :troll:
I didn't say one thing about Ced or Steve. What are you talking about?
I'm not interested in the inner workings of comedy and joke stealing I was just agreeing dude has shown reckless behavior which is a lack of self control and isn't desirable by employers.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I didn't say one thing about Ced or Steve. What are you talking about?
I'm not interested in the inner workings of comedy and joke stealing I was just agreeing dude has shown reckless behavior which is a lack of self control and isn't desirable by employers.
I mean obviously those are two different thoughts. One part of the post is responding to you and the rest is my thoughts on the kat joke stealing :dahell:
Let me go add a divider or something since its confusing you..... :hhh:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Going at Kevin right now is interesting. If Kevin was petty enough he could fukk up the netflix shyt for Kat. Netflix and Kevin got a strong relationship. I would say they easily got over 250M invested in Kevin. The budget on a couple of the netflix movies is at 150M+ and that just the listed budget. That's just the listed movies. He got a couple netlfix shows/movies that the budget isnt listed on wiki. That's not counting marketing either.

Kat said he just got a 8 figure deal at netflix.
Kevin could go to netflix and say "him or me" and get that deal snatched away or at least make the next one hard. :picard:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Going at Kevin right now is interesting. If Kevin was petty enough he could fukk up the netflix shyt for Kat. Netflix and Kevin got a strong relationship. I would say they easily got over 250M invested in Kevin. The budget on a couple of the netflix movies is at 150M+ and that just the listed budget. That's just the listed movies. He got a couple netlfix shows/movies that the budget isnt listed on wiki. That's not counting marketing either.

Kevin could go to netflix and say "him or me" and get that deal snatched away or at least make the next one hard. :picard:
Netflix ain't going to say fukk Katt because Kevin said so

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Breh doesn't make sense. Black people click links like that all the time. That's why so many nikkas got caught up investing in meme coins, forex plays, susu investment scams, credit card scams, and end up wasting money at MLM firms.

Hell we used to clown nikkas on here all the time for getting caught up in that Wake Up Now bullshyt :dead:

I cant believe the greg guys is still at it on his page.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

A 3 hour Katt interview is at damn near 30 million in 3 days which is probably better than a Kevin Hart movie release on their platform.

Netflix isn’t getting rid of Katt no matter how Kevin Hart feels about him. They’ll give him whatever he wants for his next special.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I mean obviously those are two different thoughts. One part of the post is responding to you and the rest is my thoughts on the kat joke stealing :dahell:
Let me go add a divider or something since its confusing you..... :hhh:
Why are you talking to me about joke stealing? I never brought it up divider or not.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Shannon sharp is basically a sports/gossip/entertainment/ relationship channel now. He’s interviewed Brittany renner asking how many bodies she had to talking with marshawn lynch and his relationship with Russell Wilson.

So he gets women, men, young to old to watch his stuff.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
A 3 hour Katt interview is at damn near 30 million in 3 days which is probably better than a Kevin Hart movie release on their platform.

Netflix isn’t getting rid of Katt no matter how Kevin Hart feels about him. They’ll give him whatever he wants for his next special.

1). Unless Katt’s numbers on a FREE PLATFORM such as YouTube translate into a MASSIVE amount of people subscribing to Netflix just to watch Katt Williams special then those numbers really mean nothing in the grand scheme of things

2). People forget that Katt has lied about his Netflix success and numbers before. In 2018 he pulled the same stunt on the same radio show that he dissed Wanda Smith on. Dissed Kevin Hart and Tiffanny Haddish which is what caused Kevin to finally respond on the breakfast club which led to Katt apologizing to Tiffanny because he lied on her. I’m sure bis numbers on Netflix are solid and they aren’t going to drop him in favor of Kevin Hart because even though Kev is a cash cow for them he’s not doing Chappelle numbers i’d bet, so no they’re not going to give Katt “Whatever he wants” for his next special